test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Currently available pet devices?

I'm looking for a list of available pet devices or sidekicks like Kzash hounds and spirit wolves. Preferably permanent ones.

Looking in the Zen market gives some ideas, but I'd prefer to get them ingame.

This is for a radiant character on a silver account. For roleplay reasons I'd like to add to the menagerie.

Thanks in advance.
The Mechanical Armageddon

If I refer to a twin sister ingame, I'm either talking about Artisa or Atroxia Lion.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    You can try some of the following:
    -Khusor's Doom - summons 5 little fishy fiends
    -Ragged Proletariat Armband - summons 5 radioactive zombies
    -Necrull's Skull - When activated it gives you a buff that when you receive damage you have a chance to summon a zombie or a ghost
    -Manifest Elder Worms, Tame Warbeast or Reprogrammed Cowboy are also available but the first two require a lot of SCR/GCR grinding.
    There may be others that I am not aware of but I use most of them in my mystic heroes.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • Options
    Where could I find Khusor's doom ingame? This character is currently level 29.

Thanks for your suggestions.
    The Mechanical Armageddon

If I refer to a twin sister ingame, I'm either talking about Artisa or Atroxia Lion.
  • Options
    jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User

Where could I find Khusor's doom ingame? This character is currently level 29.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Khursor is a legacy drifter device so either the q store or drifter store
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    It's a drifter store device.

I love it because the fishies are so ugly they somehow curve back around to cute.

There's also the Revenant of Firefight, which comes on Halloweens but can occasionally be found on AH. Then there's also Psionic Echoes and Dr Destroyer's Head, as well. Both are in the q store.
  • Options
    i just want to know which device summons that giant jackal-like golem thingie - and it must be froma device, because it certainly isn't from a power; i checked through every single one that summons something and looked through all the selectable pet choices for each one - twice​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    There's also Beneficent Construct and Teleiosaurus Pheromones.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    i just want to know which device summons that giant jackal-like golem thingie - and it must be froma device, because it certainly isn't from a power; i checked through every single one that summons something and looked through all the selectable pet choices for each one - twice
    That's Lemurian Idol, it's a 3 usages pet device, Green Quality
    Drops a lot from Lemurians, can be bought from UNTIL Rec vendor for 5 tokens​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    since when do lemurians look like jackals?​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    They don't but apparently they do make Golem Statues identical to them
    I don't know, I dont play this game for the Deep Dark Lore​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    thedeck#1833 thedeck Posts: 3 Arc User
    I wish there was a bird summon device City of Heroes had birds
  • Options
    I think one of the scr vendor's permanent manimal summons can do that.
  • Options
    vorshothvorshoth Posts: 596 Arc User

You can try some of the following:
    -Necrull's Skull - When activated it gives you a buff that when you receive damage you have a chance to summon a zombie or a ghost

Dang, I did not know it had a chance to summon a zombie.

Here I am, necromancer with 16+ pets minimum at the start of a fight if the devices are cooled down, and I have one device slot empty and there's a device that fits my theme perfectly...

Guess that's next on my to-do list of stuff to grab for that character.

[SIGNATURE REDACTED]
  • Options
    thedeck#1833 thedeck Posts: 3 Arc User
    Am I the only person that wishes to see more pet devices? Great to have these added to questionite and drifter stores. Add them to the recognition vendor too. I need a hawk and a horse :3