Install Arc

GIF battle maybe?

Comments

• zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    The truest superpower I know.

ZedBlock-200.jpg
    guyhumual said:

Wouldn't it have been easier for the thing to have moved the truck rather then stopping the train?

The Thing is not known for being a big thinker. :/
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    guyhumual said:

Wouldn't it have been easier for the thing to have moved the truck rather then stopping the train?

Yes. It would also have the added benefit of not damaging the train tracks or potentially harming anyone on the train. I mean seriously every time I see a super hero save someone by punching a train or a truck or whatever into a sudden stop I'm like "...you know you just killed everyone in that vehicle right?"
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

guyhumual said:

Yes. It would also have the added benefit of not damaging the train tracks or potentially harming anyone on the train. I mean seriously every time I see a super hero save someone by punching a train or a truck or whatever into a sudden stop I'm like "...you know you just killed everyone in that vehicle right?"
    And maybe people outside the train if it derails and falls of the tracks....
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters

Edit: I just made myself hungry. :/
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited March 2017

Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
    o3o ...the solution to all life's problems is cute anime girls being silly.

ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    zemmax said:

=O.o=

...ok, but dont forget to rinse!

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Does Spinny play GTAO? If so, she could make these guy's lives more interesting.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbn13B0fbik
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    Anyone play whiteout anymore?

The ones who loose to a better geared player in a pvp then complain an ability is too overpowered.

When an alert/rampage pops...and the counter keeps resetting after 2 numbers...

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
    edited March 2017
    zemmax said:

unsuspecting ranged character takes on a minmaxed pvp melee build

Waiting to rez...

...sometimes fights take longer then others!!

• beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    I feel we need more Doctor Doom up in this thread.

And also whatever this is.

beezeeze said:

I feel we need more Doctor Doom up in this thread.

And also whatever this is.

Challenge accepted!

and I raise you one dino with lasers!

..since this is a cryptic game

how fast a cosmic unravels when the tanks dies.

^no, i wasnt the healer...

i got talked into trying it out as a DPS

• chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    ok its not a gif but for the win. CHaracter gets loose from game
    https://facebook.com/mpmcilwee/videos/1710709172533891/​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

• beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    Lookout Evil-Lyn's got the Shaping Staff!

"Meow mother******."

• aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    I'll just leave this video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_0KoqSs3D4​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).

• zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    OWAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post edited by zemmax on
    zemmax said:

edited April 2017
    Oh hello.

Post edited by zemmax on
    zemmax said:

Is this that meatspin thing?
    zemmax said:

Oh hello.

edited April 2017
    this is a dragon

apparently

Post edited by zemmax on
    zemmax said:

this is a dragon

apparently

no, this is a dragon:

...and here he is again after a few.

...and heres one more of him using saber-chucks!

...and heres the cat that trained him and chuck norris =^.^=

• magellen14magellen14 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Here we go...
    kind of fits my attitude anyways :p

Here is to honor... to jump on her... and to stay on her.

Here we go...
    kind of fits my attitude anyways :p

reminds me of (forum/social media) admins drunk on their own power >.>

here try this:

heres me drunk on power

"Unlimited...POWER!!!" =O.O=

• magellen14magellen14 Posts: 4 Arc User
    :3 Heh heh heh heh
    Here is to honor... to jump on her... and to stay on her.
    zemmax said:

OM, NOM-NOM-NOM

edited April 2017

I didn't realize it was okay to post gifs of murrrrrrrrrrrrderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    Less murder more cats.

edited April 2017
    Fix/patches

^in all fairness, this fit STO more...im just not allowed on their forums anymore.

Forums: "You have posted 2 times within 60 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 120 seconds before attempting to post again."

^because we have all the time in the world to fix a spelling error before someone runs with it...

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Just got all the pieces from the latest gamble-box...

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    (squeek!)

• monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User