test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fan Art

catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
edited March 2017 in Fan Base Alpha
While writing a book about my healer, i gave her a personality/history/family and life. In game she is Apothecary (heals-rez-repeat), but in the book she is Pantera Angel, Caretaker of the northern woods.
http://adventure-cat.deviantart.com/gallery/61919142/Evergreen-Project

heres a painting a friend did of her in her house, soaking her feet in the bath next to her cat

But in game, i usually just put her in the Videl looking urban outfit

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
Post edited by catstarsto on

Comments

• Options
    nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    these are so pretty
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Heres the cover art idea...anyone here hireable (commission wise) to fix and color this?

Post edited by catstarsto on

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.