test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What kinds of devices do you like to use?

Devices (specifically, permanent ones) somehow always end up being a big part of any character I make. I'm curious what devices people like to use. I'll start.

My Unleashed is a packrat who carries around no less than 40 devices at any given time. Most of them are useless. The ones he typically uses are some combination of Necrullitic Elixir, Asclepial Serum, his Orphie, Dark Speed, Become Celestial, Khusor's Doom (fishies!), Nimbus of Force, and Supernatural Possession. So, mostly self-healing.

My Behemoth uses Omicron Induced Strength, Poisoned Shuriken, A Grav Chariot, Primus Spark Shield, and a Draysha Gun. All but the Chariot and Shield are part of her theme.

My Radiant uses Nimbus of Force, Supernatural Possession, a Hawkwing, and I honestly can't remember what the other ones are. The Nimbus is his way of bubbling people.

Comments

• Options
    blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
    My main use a few devices, Will of the tiger club to apply shredded instead of having it on my moves, Booster pills, Rejunavating Formulas for healing, Punji stick for a little bit more dps and either Draysha Gun or Experimental Teleiodaurus device(The one that add resistance and deals damage to closest ennemies.

• Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I use Ragged Proletariat Armband, Nimbus of Force, and Khusors Doom on the more mystical types. Spark Shield is nice for tanky melee types. Necrulitic Elixir for my Soldier AT. Psionic Accelerator is a lifesaver the Mind and Radiant. Oh almost forgot Greater Demonic pact is fun... I wish it was a permanent device.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    Oh right, that was the other one on my Radiant; a Psionic Accelerator.
    blockwave said:

My main use a few devices, Will of the tiger club to apply shredded instead of having it on my moves, Booster pills, Rejunavating Formulas for healing, Punji stick for a little bit more dps and either Draysha Gun or Experimental Teleiodaurus device(The one that add resistance and deals damage to closest ennemies.

I'm curious. How does the punji trap help with that? Don't you have to set it up beforehand or something?
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Teleport to RenCen is on all my guys :)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    Super Mag, Cause we like to grow. :3
    Would be nice if they made it an Aura, I would give it to most of my guys. o.3.o
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."