test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Online: Gunslinger Archetype

edict#8422 edict Posts: 108 Cryptic Developer
Hiya Heroes!

We have a new archetype out today! The Gunslinger! Personally, I'm really just jealous I can't find that jacket in my size.

-- Edict

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    I adore that you guys used the yellow trench coat guy the Munition powerframe avatar as costume for this AT
    BiOUl4c.png
    nice to see those avatars being used as legacy costumes for new ATs
    For some people AT's Default costume means nothing, but I do like a good Iconic costume like this :+1: (and not MEH or puke tier costumes like Predator and Cybernetic Warrior defaults) it's such a small detail but I love it​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Nice pulp noir mystery-men goodness! Nice to see it used for an archetype =)

photo LeatherwingNoirCollage2.jpg
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    I hope more future ATs will take usage of costumes like these
    this AT's default costume really takes the cake​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!