test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tribal Loincloth with Medicine Bag missing from FEMALE tailor with a pre update unlock

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
Since the launch of the cosmic update, I' had been having issues with a costume unlock
To sum up, I unlocked this costume BEFORE it got updated to include the Medicine Bag as Extra costume for belt accesories, after the update the costume complety dissapeared from the FEMALE Tailor, my male character still access to it

The costume unlock now shows up with the Blue Mask, implying that I needed to unlock it again, so i bought it from Auction House just for the game to state that i have already unlocked it

So im stucked with a costume only unlocked for my males character and i have no way to get it for my females
MALE TAILOR
r26rsDg.png

FEMALE TAILOR
8aWSXlG.png
​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    OK, so I was recently suggested to sent GM Help report for the missing item
    after providing with the required screenshot with proof i got a second reply:
    Having reviewed the information you supplied, we've come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don't have a resolution for the issue at this time. We are always trying to improve the gameplay experience for all of our games and we appreciate the time you took to notify us of your concern. We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however, some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master.

The best way for us to ensure that this is resolved as quickly as possible is for you to directly submit an in-game bug report with your findings by selecting 'Bug Report' from the list of available help options. This ensures that our developer and quality assurance teams receive all of the information they need to properly investigate the cause of a given issue.

So yeah, back to step 1, Bug Report... despite I already reported this bug both Ingame and In Forums onion-12.gif

Could DEVs use the FIXER for this issue?

Truth be told I don't have plans to use this costume on my female characters, but the fact it's bugged really annoys my mind​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • hyperspherehypersphere Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2017