test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Drawing Pantera's Home (LIVE)

catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfbhE1rN8cI

My friend is drawing Pantera's home for me right now livestream

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.

Comments

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    Wish I could watch streams but at the mo got a 40gb download limit because of stupid mobile dongle while workers work on the fiber optic cable in the street. I have to put up with this for 4 months U_U

I will watching in spirit \o/
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    nepht said:

Wish I could watch streams but at the mo got a 40gb download limit because of stupid mobile dongle while workers work on the fiber optic cable in the street. I have to put up with this for 4 months U_U

I will watching in spirit \o/

np ill link the pic after shes finished =^.^=

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • Options
    edited February 2017