test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Additions for the incomplete animal pack?

Like it is great and all that an animal pack were given. It have a lot of good parts. But for the heads, paw, feet, etc there is no actual like, you know? tights or anything that would help to match these things to a body. Which can kind of make using them difficult since it is almost impossible to coordinate them to a body since the textures are so radically different from anything else.

Basically I am saying, give fur tights to combine with the animal pack heads, paws, feet, etc so that it is actually complete instead of.. half complete as it is now?

Comments

• criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    We need some furry skin and/or tights for upper and lower body. I don't like to use the or mix the Halloween or Krampus furry textures at all.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • baronleo#9423 baronleo Posts: 37 Arc User
    My sister was bit by a moose once.
  • My sister was bit by a moose once.

cool. does she gained the power of moose to run through snow at breakneck speeds?

• nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    I think a scarecrow sticks body and shredded animal skin costume set would work perfectly for these beast heads.

Villains going to be afraid of a goat with downy fur or a nightmare scarecrow? I'm betting on cow head on a stick!
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User

My sister was bit by a moose once.

Was she carving her initials on the moose with the sharpened end of an interspace toothbrush?
  • Still think they should give something body-wise to complete the heads. The heads look so awkward without a pattern that fits them.