test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Suggestion]Water Powerset and Plant Powerset, and random travel powers

alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
edited December 2016 in Suggestions Box
i know this has been suggested many times,but....

would nice to see plant and water powers to be added to the game,i know this would take it to make it from scratch,but people have been Suggesting for a long time now, as for that.. a few new travel powers also would be nice also to have.

such as:
----------------------------------
Water based Travel powers_>

Tsunami wave: basely a water travel power (Ground based travel power)
Aqua Flight: a water tornado

SIlly Travel powers_>

Soap Glide: as travel powers that lets you glide around whith soap under your feets,dont drop the soap
invisible swimming/Air swimming: yeah basely swim in the air travel power

---------------------------------

Lava based Travel power_>

Lava Blob: simelar to roin'esh tunneling travel power,exept it's a big lava blob
Lava Tunneling: yes as that exept it's steaming lava

----------------------------------

air based Travel power_>

Stormcloud Travel power: simelar to rainbow cloud flight,exept this one has no rainbow,it's a dark stormcloud

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Lava travel could be made today.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    the six aspects of earth flight could be made into separate powers.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • orangeitisorangeitis Posts: 227 Arc User
    Water could be heavy on the support powerset even, like healing bubbles.
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User

As long as the set has some decent damaging abilities that can have Challenge! on them i'll be happy... I want a proper water set for Aquaria... The weird mix of Force, Mentalist, and Ice that I have on her currently is kinda annoying >.<

The plant power set could be a melee/ranged set with melee vine attacks and ranged blooms & spores...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Yeah, that's a great idea. :p
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • orangeitisorangeitis Posts: 227 Arc User
    raighn said:

As long as the set has some decent damaging abilities that can have Challenge! on them i'll be happy... I want a proper water set for Aquaria... The weird mix of Force, Mentalist, and Ice that I have on her currently is kinda annoying >.<

The plant power set could be a melee/ranged set with melee vine attacks and ranged blooms & spores...
    I can't see why they wouldn't. Doesn't even the celestial powerset have some instances of "Challenge!"?
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Question: Wouldn't the Aqua Flight be similar to Tornado Flight? It would be cool but I think just reskinning current travel powers be a little disappointing. But, I would like to see more travel power devices for the current travel powers in game, like the old crafting ones which I heard so much about.
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
    edited January 2017

raighn said:

I can't see why they wouldn't. Doesn't even the celestial powerset have some instances of "Challenge!"?
    Vengeance & Expulse only... and Holy Water if you count it... hence why is said "decent damaging abilities that can have Challenge!"
    jniKqKJ.png
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User

Question: Wouldn't the Aqua Flight be similar to Tornado Flight? It would be cool but I think just reskinning current travel powers be a little disappointing. But, I would like to see more travel power devices for the current travel powers in game, like the old crafting ones which I heard so much about.

Well, the three crafting travel powers have basically the same things in the Q-store under different names.
    edited January 2017

Well, the three crafting travel powers have basically the same things in the Q-store under different names.
    Not even close.... yea the theme is the same but they are distinctly different powers... Aetheric Flight and Mystic Flight are so clearly different that it's kinda painful... I wanted Aetheric Flight so bad for my mentalists... but now I'll never get it unless I just happen to run across someone who still has an unbound version of the old device... and Storm Rider has a far more chaotic lightning storm to it than Electro Flight, which is hardly even a mild spark storm... the ball on the other hand... That one I would agree is way too similar... I can't tell the two apart at a glance, unlike the other 2 CTPs and their Q-store imitations.

The Q-store one were supposed to be similar but distinctly different from the CTPs to "preserve the prestige of having made a CTP"... and their was mention of possibly making the CTPs unlockable again in the future... With Electro Flight and Hyperball they got the "similar" part right... and with Electro Flight and Mystic Flight they got the "distinctly different" part right... but they only really hit the nail on the head completely with Electro Flight since it still resembles the original CTP but is distinct enough to set it apart from it... Mystic Flight is a completely different travel power entirely from Aetheric Flight and Hyperball is virtually the same as it's CTP counterpart...

Regarding Tornado Flight and the proposed Aqua Flight... I think the simple fact that Tornado Flight has so much transparency to it that it makes zero difference what color you tint it... would set the two apart quite a bit even if they used the same visual form...
    jniKqKJ.png