test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Get your character drawn in a community group picture! NOW!

Comments

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    Hey guys, new update up!
    biffsig.jpg
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Posts: 102 Arc User

Hey guys, new update up!

This is shaping up nicely ! I look forward to see my own characters added :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thistleswift1thistleswift1 Posts: 219 Arc User
    OMG! i have only one word that comes close to how i feel: SQUEEE!
  • lordwolfylordwolfy Posts: 140 Arc User
    The three griffons came out really well!
  • khaellioskhaellios Posts: 12 Arc User
    As you requested in-game costume files and in case you had not found the link on Black Ice's PDB yet.
    mediafire.com/file/uz6dl0gdqmuqggl/Black+Ice.rar
    PRIMUS Database - Black Ice | Jinn | Artos
  • dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    Very, very nice.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • saburfangsaburfang Posts: 121 Arc User
    Hey Smackwell, just curious, didja start on revamping Azura's updated look I previously showed? Because if you haven't, I uh... hate to be "that" guy but..

I updated his outfit again .3.
    To a more simplified look, if you wanna see.
    I'm actually working on getting more characters in instead of doing revisions on old ones, so yeah post it up!
    biffsig.jpg
  • saburfangsaburfang Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Ok, here is the new updated look for Azura (Btw, I did rename him too.. from Geek lol)

https://imgur.com/a/MWAdL

His sword is still the same. And like I described last time, those "feather" impressions on the chest armor, don't draw those in, I colored them to "attempt" to blend in to not be as noticeable, but oh well lol.

I swear this is the last change D:

maybe...
    Post edited by saburfang on
    Hey guys, new one up! We got Bruiss & Bruiss, Beeze, Invincibelle, and Tesseract!

I'm really behind on where I'd like this thingy to be right now, but lots of stuffs gotten in the way. I really wanna get another update in soon; we've got about 15 more characters to go!
    biffsig.jpg
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I'm looking forward to the color version
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    Looking great Smackwell... keep up the good work, only a handful more until the next step!

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    This will look frikkin' amazing when it's finished. Great work Biff !

photo hgytf.jpg
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    edited December 2016
    Fingers crossed that the red/green/blue hair with a yellow left eye translates from the screenshots of Beez to the final colored form.. also wondering if shadow wings will be added in the coloring process of if Beez will simply be shown jumping through the air shooting at whatever.(benches, trashcans, chairs...) no real complaints either way. I leave it to the artists discretion, keep on doing what you're doing!

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    I wonder how good the final version might look on a t-shirt?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User

I wonder how good the final version might look on a t-shirt?

Duuuuuuuuude.... now I NEED a t-shirt of it lol. Not to mention a full sized poster, cause this is gonna look amazing when it's all finished!!!
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
    Thanks everyone, and thanks again for your patience!
    beezeeze said:

Fingers crossed that the red/green/blue hair with a yellow left eye translates from the screenshots of Beez to the final colored form.. also wondering if shadow wings will be added in the coloring process of if Beez will simply be shown jumping through the air shooting at whatever.(benches, trashcans, chairs...) no real complaints either way. I leave it to the artists discretion, keep on doing what you're doing!

Yup, I have all the character details, and while drawing Beez I wondered how to do the wings, and I ping-ponged back and forth some ideas on how to make them (I don't think I want to just draw them since they're supposed to be kinda smokey looking, so I think I want to do some custom brushes for the effect) and I will be adding them in during the colors stage.
    biffsig.jpg
    when in doubt...Kirby dots!

• tamx2tamx2 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Looks like Invincibelle got a very long torso :p
    Oof. That's what drawing at 5am gets you sometimes I guess! I'll be sure to fix it!
    biffsig.jpg
  • tamx2tamx2 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Thank you ^^
  • pallas0001pallas0001 Posts: 157 Arc User
    Any new updates? :)

• gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Could I possibly join this? Or well--... be able to fit in this by chance?
    Post edited by gentlegiantvexx on
    edited December 2016
    Heya @biffsmackwell , did you get my last private message regarding the fins on Owl Woman's bracers?

I know you're concentrating on getting all the characters done atm and I'm not expecting you to make the change straight away........ just checking that you had my request in your notes.
    Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Could I possibly join this? Or well--... Fit to join this by chance?

only once you've been shrunk down to fit - good thing there's a really easy way to do that since you're mostly fluff

uG5tIZ9.jpg​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator

Could I possibly join this? Or well--... Fit to join this by chance?

only once you've been shrunk down to fit - good thing there's a really easy way to do that since you're mostly fluff

uG5tIZ9.jpg​​

DELETE THIS!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User

Could I possibly join this? Or well--... be able to fit in this by chance?

I tried getting in after the deadline, guy said no
    edited December 2016
    I know this is a crazy time of year, but anyone know if Biff is okay? He stated he was going to have a lot of free time to finish the picture up by end of November... its currently nearing end of December and there's been absolutely no updates this month. I'm sure a lot of people are looking forward to this project being completed, so any word on him would be great even if its to know he's all right.
    Post edited by pallas0001 on

He lives.
    photo its-alive.jpg

zrdRBy8.png
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    Biff is alive and well, I even see him logged into Arc occasionally.

I don't really know what happened to push this project to the back-burner so far, but an update and explanation would be nice. I can be patient, but I don't think it's fair to expect everyone to be.
  • it is december 23rd...i think it's fairly obvious what the delay is​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    I think for a $10 piece of amazing, everyone can hush.

Not like there hasn't been updates.
    edited December 2016

I think for a $10 piece of amazing, everyone can hush.

Not like there hasn't been updates.

You can say that, but for you its a bit easier... you were also the first person whose character was completed. :wink:

I already have my characters in hand and I also had someone fully color them, so on a personal level I've been delighted. They look fantastic.

My opinion, however, is that its unfair to just say 'everyone can hush' when some people have been waiting half a year almost, regardless that the project spiraled into a huge undertaking. I like Biff, he's been nothing but amazing when I've chatted with him, but still.

I think overall by evidenced on this very thread people have been VERY understanding.

Mine is just as completed as yours and he updated this thread less than a month ago.
    I get the feeling that he's working his **** off on this undertaking at this very moment and that any day now he's gonna give us a big reveal.

I hope he doesn't spoil his Christmas though and takes some time off to have a great time with friends and family.

Happy Christmas Biff!
    zrdRBy8.png
    Heya, any word on the project's advancement since last december?

Just wondering if anyone might have been in touch with Biff, and whatnot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    I imagine he's on vacation.
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    I haven't seen him at any of the cosmics for the last week or so.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Heya everyone! Yeah I've had a perfect storm of problems recently, which have prevented me from being online or even on the forums for a while. But I have been able to work on the poster, and will be posting about 10 or so character sketches tomorrow when I get to my computer. I decided to push on the sketches so everyone can be represented on the poster very soon since I saw some concerns (and the concerns are perfectly valid; this project has gone too long for all of us!), and in a few days if all goes well all characters will be represented in at least digital sketch. Hooray!

Thanks everyone for your patience, and those who are wondering why it's taken so long are not in the wrong at all. This project has gone on way long for a myriad of reasons but (cue dramatic music) as long as I draw breath...!

Yeah yeah, update tomorrow, close to done with inks. :D
    biffsig.jpg
    Happy New Year, biffy-boy!
    zrdRBy8.png

Heya everyone! Yeah I've had a perfect storm of problems recently, which have prevented me from being online or even on the forums for a while. But I have been able to work on the poster, and will be posting about 10 or so character sketches tomorrow when I get to my computer. I decided to push on the sketches so everyone can be represented on the poster very soon since I saw some concerns (and the concerns are perfectly valid; this project has gone too long for all of us!), and in a few days if all goes well all characters will be represented in at least digital sketch. Hooray!

Thanks everyone for your patience, and those who are wondering why it's taken so long are not in the wrong at all. This project has gone on way long for a myriad of reasons but (cue dramatic music) as long as I draw breath...!

Yeah yeah, update tomorrow, close to done with inks. :D

Happy new year, and welcome back ! :) Sorry to hear you've been having problems, i hope things are getting better for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No apology is needed, Biff.
    Almost made it!

Nine new heroes in sketch form. Obviously these are temporary placements and Solar Saber and Stellar Storm are going to be more overlappy, but I separated them to show each character. We also have Ferra, Z, Black Ice, Straxus, Fleabelly, Slapperfish, and Aiko in the pic! Only seven more to go!

Sorry they're a little hard to see but this is how I work the sketches. Click it and zoom in to see some better details! :D

Thanks everyone for the happy new years and back atcha with all that happy and new and stuff!

By the way, I know a few of you have some edits that still need to be made to some characters and I haven't done them but I haven't forgotten. Once all the characters are in, I'm going to have you guys post again what changes you need or mistakes you need fixed (because it's a butt to hunt all that stuff down!) and then we'll move onto colors!

Hope you guys enjoy; the next week should bring at least all characters represented in sketch form!
    biffsig.jpg
    How many sketches do you still have on your list?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Eight, I think.
    biffsig.jpg
    The end is in sight!!!!
    JwLmWoa.png

By the way, I know a few of you have some edits that still need to be made to some characters and I haven't done them but I haven't forgotten. Once all the characters are in, I'm going to have you guys post again what changes you need or mistakes you need fixed (because it's a butt to hunt all that stuff down!) and then we'll move onto colors!

Okay Biff, thanks for the info :)

zrdRBy8.png
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User

Eight, I think.

Are you looking for 8 more, or did you mean you have 8 left your working on?

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
    8 more to finish and then on to color.