test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Online: Steel Wolf Armor

edict#8422 edict Posts: 108 Cryptic Developer
Hi Heroes!

This week you can purchase the new Steel Wolf Armor! So, suit up and join your pack! All the details can be found here!

-- Edict

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Congratulation to the artist who designed this costume

Shining Crusader set really left me dissapointed and with a Sour taste in my mouth
    but Steel Wolf is Brilliant, the Chest piece, the shoulder pads, the hip layers e.t.c

everything in this set is shiny and attractive for the eye, pleasant fantasy design

and I don't even like Wolves! onion-2.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Yup, nice design and a really nice fantasy armour set :D

It would be cool if we could get some modern superhero comic book style sets soon.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I hope the next costume set will be non-fantasy themed. Seems to be way frequent lately.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Yeah. A super hero costume would be great, thanks.
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    Need MOAR Tights!

But yes, the Wolf Armor is quite shiny. My half orc will look quite spiffy in it :)
  • bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    Hmm... I wonder if this will have anything to do with the official Champions Russian powered-armor hero, Stalnoy Volk ("Steel Wolf")? His armor is technological and his PnP illo looks nothing like this; but Cryptic changes stuff like that for CO whenever it suits them.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    They probably retconned him to a fantasy knight with magic powers....
    :D
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited December 2016

They probably retconned him to a fantasy knight with magic powers....

I'm surprised he didn't come with a stuffed wolf-pup nailed to his shoulder.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods