test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

First Time Buyer Pack

For anyone like me that never received the unlock I contacted support. And this is what they said...

Thank you for contacting us about in-game issues.

For the First Time Buyer's pack, please note you need to transfer Zen to your account in order to qualify for this. Please note that monthly Stipend and Steam purchases does not qualify.

Here is the link for your convenience: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10172953-champions-online:-first-time-buyer-pack

Would have been nice to have full clarity with the promo. And for those of you that got it without meeting these conditions I guess you got lucky :)

Comments

• stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    So using my Steam wallet to spend real money on the game doesn't count as a zen purchase for the first time buyer's pack? And the monthly stipend, which is also a byproduct of spending real money on the game, doesn't count either?

Lame. And they could have mentioned that when people where asking months ago. Thanks for the info, though.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    so it's only for prepaid card and credit card purchases​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    The other odd thing is that I think the game is trying to credit it to me. My coupons tab will light up saying I have a new coupon to use but it doesn't exist.

I could spend days fighting CS, like I have, and probably win. But, at this point I'm just tired of all the bugs and bad information and so on.

I guess spending hundreds of real dollars on the game in the past means nothing anymore.

• decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Buying Zen with Q must count, because I didn't "transfer" anything to my account, and I got it.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    stratluver wrote: »
    The other odd thing is that I think the game is trying to credit it to me. My coupons tab will light up saying I have a new coupon to use but it doesn't exist.

I could spend days fighting CS, like I have, and probably win. But, at this point I'm just tired of all the bugs and bad information and so on.

I guess spending hundreds of real dollars on the game in the past means nothing anymore.

ignore the coupon button and look under bonus tab​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    Yeah I did. Nothing new there. But, thanks :)