test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Old, but ongoing CO related YouTube Channel

djwinzadjwinza Posts: 60 Arc User
So I've been doing CO videos on my channel for the last 3 years. Recently, I've been doing weekly AT review streams every Monday at 2pm EST. So far, I believe I have about half of them down, but have plenty to go.

I don't only do CO, but that's only because I'm sure not everyone reading this only plays CO. The preface is that I've been a lifetime sub since open beta, and have used a ton of different powers and played most of the already existing Archetypes, play the average trial where most people would form their opinion of the AT themselves. That way, they have a preview of what the early life is for paid and free Archetypes. It is primarily opinion based, but since these are live streams, I confer with my audience for some parts.

If you would like to check it out, go to my channel: http://YouTube.com/user/DJWinza

My AT Tryout recordings are in a playlist, but truth be told, they are better live.

Comments

• catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    We need more people doing this, i feel this game is loosing players. And all we've put time and money into here shouldnt go to waste like what happened to CoH. This is the only game that gives you a detailed tailor for outfits!

Anyone have ideas to help get this game noticed using word of mouth??

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.