test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Move Minefield to Millenium City

blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
I really like Minefield, and the fact that low level RPers can't get there, is a pain, I really like more Minefield then Caprice, the only reason why I'm not always there is because there is less players than Caprice, please, just move it to MC, It's would take 2 min to do ! Or copy it to MC, I don't know.

Comments

• Options
    lunnylunnylunnylunny Posts: 186 Arc User
    Well there's a story reason for Minefield being in Vibora. You can always get the Minefield teleport though, I guess, but Minefield ain't leaving Vibora.
  • Options
    magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    Opening up Vibora is a double slog, though. Not only do you have to level up but then you have to do the entire Apocalypse time line. Which is wonderful, the first dozen times. After that, can't be bothered. Surely they could make a device to zap between cross-zone social instances, regardless of level?
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    There IS such a device! The team teleport thingies.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    True, and there are some teleport to social instance devices at present, but they only work within MC. Perhaps it could be Veteran perk, same as opening up the VIP Lounge?
  • Options
    blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
    I bave 4 level 40 characters, the suggestion Is for the one that don't want to level up their characters, right now what we work with the TP devices for the ones that can't come in their own, still annoying

• Options
    vorshothvorshoth Posts: 596 Arc User

Opening up Vibora is a double slog, though. Not only do you have to level up but then you have to do the entire Apocalypse time line. Which is wonderful, the first dozen times. After that, can't be bothered. Surely they could make a device to zap between cross-zone social instances, regardless of level?

Technically anyone can get to Vibora without even levelling beyond level 10.

Do the Day at the Mall Alert, use the powerhouse in that alert (after you've defeated the boss in that alert. Good Champions don't leave their team behind to face a foe alone!), and then leave the old school powerhouse you'll end up in.

You'll be in Vibora, having skipped the Crisis.
    [SIGNATURE REDACTED]
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    vorshoth said:

Technically anyone can get to Vibora without even levelling beyond level 10.

Do the Day at the Mall Alert, use the powerhouse in that alert (after you've defeated the boss in that alert. Good Champions don't leave their team behind to face a foe alone!), and then leave the old school powerhouse you'll end up in.

You'll be in Vibora, having skipped the Crisis.
    note: once you leave Vibora you need to sneak back in.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters