test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20161102.0626.5 - Event Items/Bug Fixes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited November 2016 in PTS - The Archive
(Merging last patch notes with this as today's patch is small)
Please discuss Power Armor changes HERE.

UI Changes/Misc
  • Made a change with store/bank tabs so costume items should not lag them as much.
  • Made an additional change to the Qliphothic Warzone open missions to ensure participants get a reward.

Power Changes
  • Toggling on Micro Munitions/Fire All Weapons now prevents the use of Chest Beam. This was done to address a bug where chest beam was not always disabling other chest slot items.
  • Fixed a bug where Chest Beam's cost was not increasing when using other power armor abilities alongside it.

New Power: Chest Laser
  • Toggle Chest Slot power.
  • Currently has placeholder values.

New Power: Aurora
  • Self-Rez power for Ice.
  • Self-Rez powers now set other self rez powers on a 5 minute cooldown (so using Rebirth will place Aurora on a 5 min cooldown and vice versa).

Events
  • Added Windupkey and Glowing White auras to the winter store.
  • Windupkey Aura should call to the correct aura now.
  • Added Claw Jagged, Daring Belts and Daring Visor costumes to the Nighthawk store. Daring items are currently male only.

Queues
  • Added a confirm button when queuing for pvp matches.
  • We made some additional changes to pvp queues that will hopefully prevent kicking.
​​

Comments

• aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Suggestion
    The glowing white auras are very nice, I would love to get one for wings too if possible.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Toggle Chest Slot power.
    Currently has placeholder values.

This sounds SEXY
    New Power: Aurora
    Self-Rez power for Ice.
    Self-Rez powers now set other self rez powers on a 5 minute cooldown (so using Rebirth will place Aurora on a 5 min cooldown and vice versa).

Ok that came out of nowhere, i would expect FIRE to get a Phoenix fire rez first

From what I see from friends, the Visuals are a Copy Paste of Rebirth

Suggestion:
    Improve the Aurora Visuals to represent the ICE Powerframe better
    Snowflakes and having the character being reborned out of an Ice Object would be more visual pleasing[/colo

are we getting MORE ICE powers for Christmas? onion-5.gif​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    kaizerin said:

Added Claw Jagged, Daring Belts and Daring Visor costumes to the Nighthawk store. Daring items are currently male only.​​
    I unlocked all 3 Daring belts, but only 2 show up in the tailor.

Bug
    In the Tailor
    Daring Belt Sleek is missing

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Loving the new Nighthawk costume bits, particularly the new claws. I did notice a bug with the new Bluejay and Magpie vehicles though:

Bug:

Engine exhaust appears to be using the wrong emanation point with these vehicles.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    avianos said:

Suggestion:

Improve the Aurora Visuals to represent the ICE Powerframe better

Snowflakes and having the character being reborned out of a Ice Object would be more visual pleasing

I agree with this suggestion. Or maybe a big ol' ice crystal forms around the player and shatters as they revive.

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Hey Kaiz, BUG: the Cursed adv on Will O' the Wisp is still not refreshing Hexed if the debuff is already on the target.

It may also be nice to detail what %age the stun chance is for Voodoo Doll's Curse adv on its tooltip.

Glad to hear PA is getting more slot options and a review.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    I hope this post is relevant with the thread, but can someone post a screenshot of the new fighting claws model?
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    criswolf09 wrote: »
    I hope this post is relevant with the thread, but can someone post a screenshot of the new fighting claws model?

19daa89fecbea4e86a8cc9c1b28112c1.png

Shoutouts to Raion@Tourmentus for the screenshot​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    Thank you very much! I love the new claws!
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    Since its still a recent power, and the bug is pretty simple:

BUG: Conjuring's tooltip doesn't accurately show the energy return it gives from Int. Its always listed as 10 energy regardless.

ref: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1206939/conjuring-eu-not-scaling-properly
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • dmiitridmiitri Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Although this is a bit delayed, I've noticed a potentially bothersome issue with the Psionic Aura: Body.

The aura successfully covers most of the body as advertised, but does not affect mechanical parts. Was this intended? This doesn't really affect me, I'm just poking around and spotting what I can.

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited November 2016

Toggle Chest Slot power.
    Currently has placeholder values.

So i can have:
    Eye Beams
    Plasma Beams/Concussor Beams
    Chest Laser(Beams) instead of Chest Beam??
    <3

CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    It seems like the new powers have been disabled.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    New powers will (hopefully) be returning later today.​​
This discussion has been closed.