test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CHAMPIONS ONLINE BLOODMOON RETURNS! WEEK THREE!

edict#8422 edict Posts: 108 Cryptic Developer
Hi Heroes!

We're now in week 3 of the Bloodmoon event! Check the link below for more information!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10228373-champions-online:-blood-moon-event-week-three
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    If you upgrade the Throne of Takofanes vehicle to Mark 1, does it no longer become bound or is it bound to account? Need more details on this. If it doesn't have Bound to Account at any step of any variant, then this is a complete waste.
  • Options
    daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Posts: 64 Arc User
    For what it's worth, I'm glad to see the trick-or-treaters back. Call me silly for liking something so "cute," but I genuinely enjoyed them last year.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Also there's perks associated with ToT.

the easiest is to ToT 50 times.
    then there's using Scare visualizers to scare 20 citizens(you don't need 20 scare visualizers if you scare groups)
    Then we have the hard one.... defeat 25 of each of the monsters the ToTers sometimes turn into. This needs at least 75 kills and the enemies seem to have around a 25% spawn chance.

BUG: in previous years ToTers would always drop a treat bag when beaten, this year the drop rate seems rather low.
    Post edited by markhawkman on
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    vorshothvorshoth Posts: 596 Arc User
    Throne of Tako seems interesting since it's the best vehicle design I've seen so far for people who are wizardy sorts who don't want to be on a motorbike or obviously tech thing.

I can only assume it's random drop or T-coin, so I will have to step up my game to get it before the event's over.
    [SIGNATURE REDACTED]
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User

If you upgrade the Throne of Takofanes vehicle to Mark 1, does it no longer become bound or is it bound to account? Need more details on this. If it doesn't have Bound to Account at any step of any variant, then this is a complete waste.

If you upgrade it, it becomes BoE. Then when you equip it, it becomes bound to character again....not account.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods