test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How long to wait for support?

I put in a 60-day card and they've yet to update my account. I've submitted a ticket and heard nothing. How long does it take?

Comments

• Options
    tfab10tfab10 Posts: 38 Arc User
    It can very, and take it from me, Navi is lazy and refuses to do her job, expect a form responce copy and pasted with minimal input on the supports behalf
    Eidolon got fixed, one of the sliver linings of 2020. Now if we live through 2021 can we get a foundry?
  • Options
    ptorgptorg Posts: 6 Arc User
    Well peachy. Just peachy.
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    Not only that, even if you stop getting generic responses they'll try and confuse the situation to get out of actually resolving your issue.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    did you send it in by ticket ingame or email?
    email
    customerservice@perfectworld.com
    subject feild: accounts
    that way it goes to the right area, as opposed to the huge queue including STO &NW tickets
    I've had no trouble getting each problem I've had fixed... including forgetting to change the email on my main acct , when I got rid of an old email acct. chnaged it on everything else, then went to log in​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    chaelk said:

did you send it in by ticket ingame or email?

email

customerservice@perfectworld.com

subject feild: accounts

that way it goes to the right area, as opposed to the huge queue including STO &NW tickets

I've had no trouble getting each problem I've had fixed... including forgetting to change the email on my main acct , when I got rid of an old email acct. chnaged it on everything else, then went to log in​​
    I can confirm this too. I saw chaelk post this advice before and followed it and it was a pretty good response time.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    i posted about the OV's in the undead fights 2 days ago, got the response yesterday and it's been upgraded.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    um... you mean how OVs are semi-useless in them? yeah, that's annoying. :/
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters