test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Online: Dark Crusader Costume Pack

edict#8422 edict Posts: 108 Cryptic Developer
Hi Heroes!

Get your hands on the new Shining Crusader Costume Pack in the ZEN Store!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10228513-champions-online:-shining-crusader-costume-pack

--Edict
Tagged:

Comments

• vorshothvorshoth Posts: 596 Arc User
    I have to admit I'm not fond of the design of this one... Except the hood. Everything else feels a bit too close to the design of a few other long-ago costume pieces, but the hood looks suspiciously like it uses the jiggle physics that anime hair had based on the wiggle on that one side, so it might be worth picking up, for a wizard character at least.

Gonna wait until I see it on other players before picking up.
    [SIGNATURE REDACTED]
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    ade.png

Too generic and Bland, doesn't really stand out from the other armours (except of 2 unique costume parts, mainly the back) and it looks like the expansion and the Clone for the Sacred set

Im dissapointing with this set, its been a while since we got a new z store costume (NO THE HAIR MATERIALS DONT COUNT, they just Recycle stuff)
    it doesn't fit my Paladin neither
    I will buy it only during a Discount, not worth of 750 Zen​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    This is a surprisingly ugly costume. Completely replacing disgust with surprise. Not worth a 750 price tag. 375 maybe.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User

awesome
    I must say the female version of the Crusader set is awesome, probably the best set ever, oh god so many costume ideas right now x_x

I like his version. :p
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters