test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

After playing the Eidolon run in Q Zone I have to say . ..

darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
edited October 2016 in Champions Online Discussion
. . . That that was fun as hell. That has to be the best most frustrating encounter in the game! Love it!

It's as tough as dino, but is simply more fun. Full stop. And even if you lose you pick up a ton of SCR along the way.

Thanks Kaiser for the good try tonight!

EDIT: And thanks Devs for the fun encounter addition to the game. LOL

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Yeah it's pretty cool. Probably my fav Cosmic, has all the things I like in an encounter
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Occasionally, the Eidolon does not grant reward/credit. Aside from that, I like the fight.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User

Occasionally, the Eidolon does not grant reward/credit. Aside from that, I like the fight.

Yeah hope they fix that soon. :)
  • darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
    thanks for the successful run last night all!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    We have that huge space to fight in, yet the current optimum strategy is to bunch up tight behind the boss. We might as well be playing inside the bank for how much we get to use all that space. Feels a lot like kiga and to some extent like dino in that respect. It would be a lot more fun if maneuver (including being able to fly) was an integral part of the combat. To me the ape fight is still the most fun since we can be all over the map in that one.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!