test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I want to group with you in Qliphotic Warzone.

Hello,

My name is SpinnyTop and I'm super hype about the new zone we're getting. Are you a person who has nobody in your friends list or SG whom you can group with to do the Qliphotic Warzone? Well then I'm hype to group with you to do the Qliphotic Warzone. Add @foxiandfriends to your friends list, and if you see me on whisper me about the warzone and I will group with you to do the quests there. We'll beast across the Qliphotic wasteland, making a mockery of what the devs think is challenging, collecting crazy amounts of rewards along the way, and just feeling super great about ourselves in the process.

Yeah! :'D

Comments

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Friendly Foxi is giving me THE FEAR X_X"

This week I've seen Edgelord Thundrax on the forums and now this. Wut the heck is going on.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    When I get over my laziness and complacency, you'll probably be my first stop. :)
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User
    You are probably not on when I play but maaaybe.
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    That probably WOULD be pertinent info. When ARE you usually on?
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Foxi has a fairly erratic schedule, as one could surmise.
    :p

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Posts: 227 Arc User
    Great. I join up with OP, go to switch channels, and it puts me in a loading screen. 5 minutes in the loading screen so far. If you can read this @foxiandfriends, I'll be with you soon. D=​​
  • Options
    jessypranksterjessyprankster Posts: 26 Arc User
    eue Leggo
    "When in doubt, spam Ebon Ruin! It works! 90% of the time!
  • Options
    vinxbrvinxbr Posts: 161 Arc User
    I have you in my list... i think... going to log now to check the new zone *Hype \o/*
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    I've just got the Eagles song "Peaceful Easy Feeling" running through my head now...

...I want to group with you in the Warzone tonight,
    With a million demons all around...

...'Cause I got a peaceful, easy feeling,
    And I know you won't let me down,
    'Cause I've already face-planted
    In the ground...
    ​​
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    you have room for cats doc?

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    sounds like a plan, I can see how well my retconned Grimoire works as a debuff healer.
    with all the changes, thats what it ended up as.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User

Help me out here, Spinny. Can you be more specific when you use the term "collecting crazy amounts of rewards"? Thank you.

• Options
    darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

Help me out here, Spinny. Can you be more specific when you use the term "collecting crazy amounts of rewards"? Thank you.

Errr, that wasn't all collected in the Q zone right? O,o
    (Seeing as how it just hit live that would have meant you ate slept and drank CO since.)

Going to assume (for sanity's sake) that was all collected over time. LOL
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    The warzone is primarily a really good source of SCR. After the starter missions, it then gives you like 14 daily missions, all of which give 3+ scr and questonite. 2 of them are "do X daily missions" missions, which give a butt load of recognition and questonite - one even gives gcr.

And yeah no don't worry I didn't collect 1000 scr since this morning, I just happen to have topped off my scr on Cosmic Girl doing the zone dailies. I then went and bought her 2 distinguished pieces to replace a mercenary and heroic piece owo
  • Options
    spinnytop said:

The warzone is primarily a really good source of SCR. After the starter missions, it then gives you like 14 daily missions, all of which give 3+ scr and questonite. 2 of them are "do X daily missions" missions, which give a butt load of recognition and questonite - one even gives gcr.

And yeah no don't worry I didn't collect 1000 scr since this morning, I just happen to have topped off my scr on Cosmic Girl doing the zone dailies. I then went and bought her 2 distinguished pieces to replace a mercenary and heroic piece owo

Oh nice!
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    I have open team enabled. Right click and request to join while in the warzone. I will automatically add you.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    so
    spinnytop wrote: »

so you already had a spare , what, nearly 500 GCR already. from repeat TA and cosmic fights and dailies.​​

• Options
  • Options
    See, you are as bad as me. OK you may not have as many characters but still.normal-1.gif​​

• Options
    Yeah, less toons, so greater amount of recognition per toon.

Adapt, murder. feast.
  • Options

Adapt, murder. feast.

get indigestion, be laid up.. or sitting a lot with the end results​​

• Options
    chaelk said:

Adapt, murder. feast.

get indigestion, be laid up.. or sitting a lot with the end results​​

Err wait, how many toons do you have? (Afraid to hear the answer).

O,o
  • Options
    pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    Love this!
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.