edited April 2018
    i wanna suggest maid and Butler outfits

maybe with a dust cleaning melee weapon, or a broom heavy weapon

and a tea serving emote

Post edited by erstark on
  • horripilantehorripilante Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    I was thinking about a "Strange / Bizarre heads-pack"

A Fireball head accesory (similar to the cosmic energy head accessory of the Cosmic set)

with options for a bunsen burner or a candle Neck-part

Also, ever since we have stuff like a TV head, Toaster head, Camera head, how about some Radio/Stereo head parts?

Also, some light bulbs as heads, different models, but properly sized so you can put hats or face accesories on em

Other stuff like plants, cactus, coconuts venus flytraps and such as heads

Some Stone heads like those Moai sculptures and others alike, for arcane servants, earth elementals, or exotic brick heroes

and finally a "Big Eye" head, similar in concept to the "Big Mouth" head from the Trey Kings

Post edited by horripilante on
  • reiwulfreiwulf Posts: 442 Arc User
    a rolled up long sleeved shirtthat goes over the belt/pants like this image
    also more modern haircuts,
    the basic undercut and
    the infamous man bun.
    natesig.jpg

• erstarkerstark Posts: 14 Arc User
    simply put, Orbs

We need more orbs details in our outfits, thats what difference some Hero-scrub from an all mighty excentric magic user

We need half orb earrings, forehead orbs, shoulderpads with orbs, cape brooch with orbs, gloves with orbs etc etc

• sepheliussephelius Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2016

Odachi

Ninjato

Two costume pieces that have been long overdue, especially the ninjato since the NPC uses it.

Post edited by sephelius on
  • knightironstarknightironstar Posts: 38 Arc User
    I myself would like too have Shoulder Mounted Tank Cannons, even having them as a Neck Piece/Collar so that it wouldn't force anyone too have too change the Shoulders that they're using right now on there Costumes.

I can't seem too get my Pictures too post on here at all, so here is a link too my Imgur Page with various Pictures of Shoulder Mounted Tank Cannons.

Please make this a reality Kaiserin, thanks!

http://imgur.com/a/uT2D9
    edited April 2018
    Maybe some weapon pack for "magical girls" and other magic users?

but not only staves and wands i mean stuff like:

Cat-paw-Claws, Toy hammers, magical bows, maybe Heart/star/sun/ Cat (or other animals) Shaped mallets/guns/bazookas/rifles,etc

we could have a large group of Little girls running around with giant weapons and frilly skirts

• necratech009necratech009 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I have posted these in another thread but was advised to do it here too so here goes. :smile: First up is a new version of the Psi Dragon armor.

Next is an idea for Spirit Animal auras. Note these auras should just be outlines and as a suggestion be put in the aura slots where it activates when powers are used.

and here I have done a bunny aura even tho I have to admit, its not my strong point.

This next one an old idea for Beast heads. These were suggested before the animal heads pack.

I will be posting ideas for Floating Spellbooks Aura and a few others laters.

Post edited by necratech009 on
  • necratech009necratech009 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Back with the Floating Spellbook Aura and an idea for Arms auras?/costumes? not sure what to categorize it.

and next up is the Arms aura? or whatever. I was thinking it would just be on the arms like the orbital howitzer aura.

Well, that's all for now. I will try to get Bunny and Squirrel spirit animal auras as requested. And a few more random ideas next time.

Post edited by necratech009 on
    Ever since we have retro sci-fi astronaut stuff, howabout some future-sci.fi astronaut/space outfit(s) ?

commercial photography locations"

And maybe some more "bug-heads" types or facial accesories, i know this areb from LEGO but thats the idea

commercial photography locations

commercial photography locations
    edited April 2018

An "Eyepatch Collection/Pack"

with different designs and types of eyepatches (heart, diamond, spade, club, shuriken, crossed swords, egyptian beetle, rose, gear, etc) , other designs and ideas could work, like jewels, leaf, maybe some Sci/tech ones too

with versions for left and right eyes
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Suggestion: Allow Emily Lovett's top to drop from Trey King Flayers in the zones they spawn in. (Or be included with the Emily Lovett Permanent Device)

IDC if no NPC in that zone wears the costume piece or not, it NEEDS to be player accessible!! (ideally it should come with the Emily Lovett Permanent Sidekick device and should back reward players who purchased it :blush:)

I know that it will need to be modelled and adjusted for players and there should be a male variant as well but still...I'd REALLY love to see it made accessible to players.
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User

Ever since we have retro sci-fi astronaut stuff, howabout some future-sci.fi astronaut/space outfit(s) ?

Agreed, we need a nice space helmet like one of these that doesn't have the weird visor tail like the Clockwork helmet.

Oh! Another thing i want (did i mention i am selfish?) is winged boots! or rather, i would like wee wings as foot accessories that can be added to other shoes/boots. A very classic look indeed. Ideally the wings would be flappy when in flight.

wingedboots

and I just realized, this part made it in

hows about a HW spear or trident

How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I'm sure a lot of folks would appreciate Boot Holsters (for guns and knives)....... probably as foot accessories.

Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    edited April 2018
    Feet like thse, but for Robots/techno looking

like the ones on this robot:

you know, as if the continued following the leg down, instead of having a normal separate foot.

Also, a robot body like the one in the picture (not a copy, but the concept that its all smooth and flat with mechanical details only around the joints, hands or the back).
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    There are shrinker devices, why not ones that turn you into Chibis ^^

There is a device that creates a squad of Soldiers in the Nemesis vendor, why not make this a perm one? I use the Until uniforms on 2 of my toons, it would be great to have a squad of them with me.

^hard to find pics of the uniform

^does anyone know the color scheme for this uniform? And why the utility belt is unavailable for females??
    Post edited by catstarsto on

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I want Leg Warmers, and they should go in the foot accessories category.;

Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • corniviccornivic Posts: 199 Arc User
    I think we need new claws, like one that comes out of your fist... You could have them be made of bones or metal, I don't care... I just want some to say my hero was born with them...

Also some cool daggers like these.

Also Glowing Outfits, I was just thinking some of the patterns that we already have in the game should have a glow option.

• sykovsykov Posts: 130 Arc User
    ~ Slouchy beanie hats (with a Rasta hat alternate design)

~ T-shirts that actually go below the waist

~ American Football helmets

~ Anchor skin for Heavy Weapons

~ Tree Stump/Log skin for Heavy Weapons

~ Stop Sign skin for Heavy Weapons

~ Automatic crossbow skin for rifles

It's a game, not a ****. Don't choke on it.

I own Koda Ortega. Yeah...

• theimpiousimptheimpiousimp Posts: 8 Arc User

Under the sea. Where it says Mammal tail I meant mammal dorsal rather than the shark dorsals e have. There's a Horrors from the depth one. If they did another lemurian event they should add new undersea creatures like this and the terror from the depth as above.

Here's another few ideas. A hood neck attachment so Anything can become a hoodie.

A fix for the beastial unkempt so you have the option of having the mega sideburns because they clip some heads.

And those hair options? Honestly The general concensus I hear is that more hair options are desired among people I've talked to.

Personally?

Hair like this would be appreciated.
    Want a monitor robot head with:
    • A symmetrical screen
    • A cuter face
    Reference images?

edited April 2018
    These are some designs i saw on another fórum where people were talking about old japanese "Sentai" villians and grunts

Some more armored Robot-body with accesories

a humanoid crab body

some grunt that was an human looking bug thing

i really liked those designs, specially the 3rd bug-helmet part
    I was thinking of, some nice normal cloths, for the heroes who really don't care if the world know who they are. XD Or, for role play.

Like fuzzy sweaters and dresses

Maybe some blouse

Maybe some button up shirts

http://www.childrensplace.com/wcsstore/GlobalSAS/images/tcp/products/500/2057061_1153.jpg

So yeah.... You can have a citizen pack. XD

Oh, and fire skin.... we have ice and shadow we should have fire too.

So, I guess that's a no?

greedy lawyers shape our gaming world too im sad to say... >.>

I would also like to see those Naruto face lines added

^i just finished giving Angel1 a Kitsune costume variant, but before i enter her into a CC with it, Id like this finishing touch to make the theme.

^not sure if its possible, but could you also add in a 9 tails option, along with jedi sleeves?

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
    Yo, some ideas for more sorcery symbols:

Indian Mandala

Celtic Spiral

Japanese Tomoe

This thing

Celtic Cross

Considering the voodoo doll powers on PTS this seems like something you'd want to include.

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    you post magical symbols and no triquetra in sight?! shame on you!

well, since he didn't, i will

1114px-Zoso_John_Paul_Jones_sigil_interlaced_triquetra_overlaying_circle.svg.png​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    wow, i see those type of symbols everywhere, stores, movies, games, magazines, etc...there must be a lot of people who do witchcraft running around :O

ok, time to give my DPS a Witch Hunter Variant!

^...ill just be at Vibora Bay cleaning house!

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User

Norse Magic

photo avopix-155806418.jpg

This is the Norse alphabet... seriously, it's ,like writing acbde... etc on something.

Elvish

photo 954f8c53fd4ef1c390eedc04df5e61ec.jpg

Nothing made by Tolkein will ever be used in this game for copyright reasons... :/
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • maatmonsmaatmons Posts: 346 Arc User1
    I'm not good at drawing, but hopefully this will get the idea across.

photo Blended_zpstidrtthf.jpg

What I'm trying to show there is a top that leaves the arms an shoulders bare, and has flame-shaped edging.
    Thank you for your words of encouragement. As repayment, I've taken a stab at drawing what you described.

photo Lectric Lass shaded_zpsklr1yhzi.jpg
    edited April 2018
    more robot bodies (yeah i know we have quite a few by now)

maybe some simpler ones

also, a head piece/monster/creature head that resambles the Angry-Train vehicle face, but with a functional jaw

edited April 2018
    I notice we can make Arm-less characters now

I think maybe we could get some non-robot arms/legs ?

maybe like in those new textures/materials

-Ice arms/legs
    -Holo-hex arms/hands/legs
    -Psi arms/hands/legs
    -Shadow arms/hands/legs
    -Ghost arms/hands/legs
    -Fire arms/hands/legs

Also stuff like arms made out of vines/plants

(none of the drawings are mine, btw)

Also other concepts for non-robot arms like this one

or stranger concepts like arms made of rock blocks, crystals, slime, tentacles,etc

or like this one, where the arm seems to be made of non-conected rocks, as if they were floating around

edited April 2018
    we need more pauldrons, big fancy pauldrons

championswiki.com/index.php?title=Silver_Bullet_Emblem
    Soo after tinkering with this... nice options for where you can use it, but it'd be nicer if you could use the logo on a cape.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    Here are some cool outfits, I think should be in the game. =) Also we should have some real size shields as Bracers.

• daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    It seems a waste to focus on items for civvies in a superhero video game, but I'm a Western traditionalist when it comes to comic books, and I think we're pretty well covered in the capes'n'tights department. So civvies it is:

Proper huge 70s afro.

The ones we have are fine, but I'm talking big. And to go with that, maybe a turned-down version of the "High Collar" options we already have.

___

Wallet chains as a hip layer or leg accessory. The only such thing I know of at the moment is (as far as I know) an inseparable part of the "Urban Pants Baggy," which doesn't even remotely suit the character I would want the chain for.

___

EDIT: Oo! I did think of something for costumes: Offset emblems...the same emblems we have now, but smaller and set over the left and/or right breast, à la Robin or Danger Mouse...perhaps with the "Left/Right/Both" buttons we get with boots, gloves, shoulders, etc.
    Post edited by daderganonumbers on
  • thepure0nethepure0ne Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2016

Could be possible get the "Metal" material added to the Spartan Lion Bracers?
    EDIT: The Left Bracer dosent have the option to change material. Moving to bug box.
    Post edited by thepure0ne on
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I'd love to see a Native American Chief's head-dress........

Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I would like to see more urban/goth clothes, and hairs, something like this.

OH and add the fangs from the Become Vampire Device, you already have the model, just let me use them ! :/

I'm sure you can guess what game that's from. :p Anyways, the blue effect is a visual from a buff ability called Cryotronic Modulation. It creates that blue swirly effect and adds that sheet of ice-style effect. It'd be a really neat Aura option. :D
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    Would love to see this shoulder.... thing. Probably would classify it as a neck part.

• sepheliussephelius Posts: 30 Arc User
    Two Heavy weapon skin that is a must have

Claymore

Flamberge

I thinks its time for a second melee weapon pack.
    edited April 2018
    I wanted to suggest more eye-accesories for single eye (meaning they would require a left and right version)

This one is some sort of Bio-accesorie attached to the characters eye, inspired by that G.I Joe Villian from the 80s

1.- The creature object alone
    2.- Same but with some "glowy" spots
    3.- With a mouth and sharp teeth
    4.- With 3 small "eyes"

This idea was using something similar to those back/shoulder/arm spikes we normally have, but as if they were coming out from one of the eye areas (including those glowing ridges they have)
    Also, maybe it could also work for Crystal or shards coming of an eye section
    The concept would be for monsters/magic creatures/ contructs, maybe even mutants

This was an idea from an old 80s cartoon movie were a villian had a Screw for an eye.

This was a Triple camera eye-accesorie for Science/tech characters idea

This , looked better in my head, as if the character had a metal plate covering one of the eye regions of the face

Also, maybe other items that could work as odd eye accesories, like Jewels, Crystals or even flowers
    edited April 2018
    i found more images of those japanese 80s live action villians

There was this "bio" arm and a matching shoulder piece

and this robot-looking villianwith some weird accesories

• psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
    Single blade models that should be ported over to Heavy Weapons:

Default axe

Warhammer model (spiked tail instead of square head)

Pickaxe

CUDGEL!

Alien Axes

edited November 2016
    how about T-shirts where you can choose one of the SG emblems available to put on the front corner, or on the back of jackets?

think about it, this would help for police or space explorer decals, or with stuff like leather jackets for SGs that want to go with that biker theme

personally i think a biker group made of cats, with the paw print on the back would make the coolest biker gang (cycle style vehicles) we could call them the Mad Paws : 3

photo biker cats_zpsbjmqb7eq.gif