test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Customisable Sidekicks

thejudge573thejudge573 Posts: 23 Arc User
With the temporary and permanent sidekicks offered in game I thought it be a cool idea to have custom ones. The ability to customize a sidekick's appearance and powers and have them fight with you. You could make it a milestone mission like when you create your nemesis or something sold in the zen store. It could appeal to the roleplayers and what not.

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
  • Options
    thejudge573thejudge573 Posts: 23 Arc User
    I hope it's something the decide to do in the future. The temp and loyal sidekicks are neat but customizing one to go with your character would be better.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Posts: 442 Arc User
    i dont really care for sidekicks to be honest, but I support the idea.
    natesig.jpg

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    nothing new? They added a half dozen more powers...
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
    would love to see this happend ,but we wont get it anytime soon sadly :C
  • Options
    clogan2clogan2 Posts: 27 Arc User
    This has been talked about like 3 years ago. TIME TO BRING IT HOME.

@cartun in-game!

Charles Logan
    Illustrator / Performer / Musician

On DeviantART
    On Facebook
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    we've had F... all Devs for 4 years, get used to it​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    This is a good idea. It allows you to build a sidekick to mitigate potential weaknesses in your main character.

DPS needs a Tank or Support
    Tank needs DPS or Support
    Support needs Tank or DPS
  • Options
    corniviccornivic Posts: 199 Arc User
    I always wanted my own sidekick... I have a few heroes that would have one. But this may never happen this the Devs don't want to make anything cool other then outfits.
  • Options
    venemesisvenemesis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I feel that they could still make money off of the idea. They could make a new column under powers entitled "etc" or something. These powers won't fit any particular framework so they need a separate place of their own. The sidekick power unlock can be sold in the Z-store and practically be used as a summon power. The difference being that you can fully customize your summon! The new column could be the catalyst for future "non frame specific" powers/ summons. Maybe we could see: Summon police backup; Activate bad luck ( for x amount of time random mishaps occur to target, i.e.. lightning strikes, spontaneous combustion, slip & fall); A type of haste (for x amount of time it turns all charge powers into click powers. The attack has the same output of a full charge.). And so on.
    Post edited by venemesis on
    "Enlightenment is knowing how much you don't know"