test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Has anyone discovered how to make it look like you have cosmic powers in this yet?

I think power armor kind of does but doesnt really work with other powers so thats a no go for me, I tried energy and just was not impressed, it doesnt remind me of cosmic energy at all.

In your opinion what would be more cosmic like?

Comments

• Options
    xoriandruidxoriandruid Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited September 2016

My iconic "Cosmic" character uses PA beams, for what it's worth.

I loved the pa beams:)
  • Options
    sykovsykov Posts: 130 Arc User
    Power flight tends to make a big difference due to the cosmic aura surrounding you as you fly. Could also try Ebon Ruin, Defile, and Fireball. Just my 2 cents.
    It's a game, not a ****. Don't choke on it.

I own Koda Ortega. Yeah...

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    I guess Celestial is kinda like that aesthetic in CO, even if thematically its sourced from something different (divine power)? I think that part of the problem is that the scifi version of 'cosmic' seems to be used as a sort of MacGuffin energy source all too often. I mean, 'the cosmos' is literally the widest net you could cast, so that scope doesn't help matters.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    flowcyto said:

I guess Celestial is kinda like that aesthetic in CO, even if thematically its sourced from something different (divine power)? I think that part of the problem is that the scifi version of 'cosmic' seems to be used as a sort of MacGuffin energy source all too often. I mean, 'the cosmos' is literally the widest net you could cast, so that scope doesn't help matters.

Well when I think cosmic I think silver surfer type of characters usually.
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Force can sorta look like cosmic power if tinted differently. Although where aren't any black krackles.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I think electricity looks pretty "cosmic". I mean, calling down a massive lightning storm to stomp everything? Coloring it different colors looks even cooler, red or yellow or purple.

It would be very cool if we could have powers emanate from costume items. I mean, if you had a big scepter that summoned the lightning, that would be very cosmic-y.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • Options

I think electricity looks pretty "cosmic". I mean, calling down a massive lightning storm to stomp everything? Coloring it different colors looks even cooler, red or yellow or purple.

It would be very cool if we could have powers emanate from costume items. I mean, if you had a big scepter that summoned the lightning, that would be very cosmic-y.

Well my issue is I dont only want electric as cosmic energy, I think theme wise if you can use cosmic lightning then you should be able to use it in a fuller form as well.
  • Options
    chuckwolfchuckwolf Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    My main uses the Shadow Legacy Aura set to a bright golden yellow color. That and the "kirby dots" that surround the aura make him look Somewhat "cosmic"

I'm not on the computer I play on right now otherwise I'd post a pic of him.
    Edit... here's a screenshot of him:

Post edited by chuckwolf on
    @Powerblast in game
  • Options
    Very cool I didnt even consider yellow for a cosmic look hmmm.