test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello!

timlogan29timlogan29 Posts: 8 Arc User
Hello,
I'm Tim. My in-game characters are The Amazing Archer, Master Melter, The Ice Boulder, and Electro-Man. 2 of these characters are lvl 15 and 2 are lvl 16. Since I am terrible at it I don't do any RP (I don't talk very much).
I have been playing this game for a few years, but I have never posted here on the forums. I thought I would take the time to introduce myself.

I have been thinking about creating a supergroup, but I don't know very much about creating one. Any suggestions?

Great to meet everyone. If you see me in-game, feel free to chat with me if you want to.
My Champions Online characters:
The Amazing Archer
Master Melter
The Ice Boulder
Electro-Man
Tagged:

Comments

• nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 969 Arc User
    want to create a SG? meet people, talk to them and see what kind of things you can make together, get a theme for them like umm... idk bounty hunters or something like that
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • timlogan29timlogan29 Posts: 8 Arc User
    naciiito said:

want to create a SG? meet people, talk to them and see what kind of things you can make together, get a theme for them like umm... idk bounty hunters or something like that

Are the requirements for starting a SG changed? I saw a post here from 2009 that said that you need 5 people who are Level 8.
    The Amazing Archer
    Master Melter
    The Ice Boulder
    Electro-Man
  • hemslordhemslord Posts: 164 Arc User

naciiito said:

Are the requirements for starting a SG changed? I saw a post here from 2009 that said that you need 5 people who are Level 8.
    5 people yes, level 8? not sure about that.

If you yell in zone chat that you want to make an SG and need a hand, you will often find 4 happy helpers in a couple of minutes. I'm always available if you need a spare body, none of my characters are in SG's, I'm yet to find the one for me :smile: (@cooliocarl)

hemslord said:

naciiito said:

5 people yes, level 8? not sure about that.

If you yell in zone chat that you want to make an SG and need a hand, you will often find 4 happy helpers in a couple of minutes. I'm always available if you need a spare body, none of my characters are in SG's, I'm yet to find the one for me :smile: (@cooliocarl)

Ok I will do that and if you are online I will contact you in-game. I still haven't decided on a theme for the SG yet.
    The Amazing Archer
    Master Melter
    The Ice Boulder
    Electro-Man
    gradii said:

Oh hello apparent fellow STO player who has started playing CO!

Hello
    The Amazing Archer
    Master Melter
    The Ice Boulder
    Electro-Man