test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Frequent SNRs and DCs

There's something odd with the connection lately. Ever since last week's patch, I keep getting snr followed by a dc. At first I thought it was on my end, but I tested it and it seems to be normal. When I browse the web or load a video, it's doesn't take forever to load. I also tried playing my other online games. There was no disconnection or anything.

Seems like CO is the only one I'm having problem with this.
mfZ37eB.png
Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
DeviantART|FurAffinity|
Twitter

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    I've also been experiencing a lot more SNRs and DCs of late. Often it seems to happen when changing zones/instances. I was putting it down to maybe some funky interaction between the game and Windows 10 (installed at end of July), but maybe there is something else going on?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    Yep, seeing a lot more crashes lately too.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Funny thing just happened. After you guys mentioned crashing, I've also been getting crashes when I'm snr-ing at the tailor.
    Fun \o/
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • pallas0001pallas0001 Posts: 157 Arc User
    Same here, I even bought a wi fi extender thinking it was my wi fi dropping out. Nope, still the same issues. Glad I'm not alone.

• pallas0001pallas0001 Posts: 157 Arc User
    Same here, I even bought a wi fi extender thinking it was my wi fi dropping out. Nope, still the same issues. Glad I'm not alone.

• opalflameopalflame Posts: 207 Arc User
    I have been getting a lot of SNRs too. Many of my friends also seem to be having this problem.
    Ink@Opalsky in game
  • codewar65codewar65 Posts: 134 Arc User
    SNR, DC, and crash to desktops. We all get them. I typically get one on any given day, sometimes more.
    Except that a month or so ago I almost never saw DC or crash to desktops (only rarely SNRs); lately it has been much more common.
    JwLmWoa.png
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    Been getting a crap load of SNRs the last week also U_U
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    lots of snrs and yoyo lag this week in CO
    STO I get it every map change​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • knightironstarknightironstar Posts: 38 Arc User
    This was always happening to me, but I think it might be even more so on my new Lenovo Idea Pad Y700. It has Windows 10 if that helps. It's been very annoying.
  • I've not had much issues but at random times, I do have a SNR (huge lag spike) for a few seconds, then it returns to normal. However I do get SNR/DC if I start tabbing in and out, while doing other net stuff too. So perhas its something to do with such.

I highly doute something is wrong with Windows 10 and CO
    Psi.
  • codewar65codewar65 Posts: 134 Arc User
    I've been finding most of my SNR/DCs are not caused by Cryptic. It's either at my ISP (Time Warner) or somewhere down the line. When I do DC, I also momentarily lose connection to other things at the same time (streaming radio, etc). The crash to desktops however, I can not blame on my ISP afaik. Your Mileage May Vary.
  • knightironstarknightironstar Posts: 38 Arc User
    I think mine might be because my Router can't handle my new Laptop & that the Copper Wires have been degrading due to them being old DSL Lines.
    I have TWC as well. Maybe that was the issue. Haven't seen SNRs nearly as much the last couple days.
    JwLmWoa.png