test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Coincidence?

2»

Comments

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User

Solved.

Steam sent me a ticket reference, then PWE unbanned me. Man that was strange. A mmo first in my experience lol.

Excellent! Glad you didn't give up! :)
    biffsig.jpg
  • superwavessuperwaves Posts: 34 Arc User
    And, will add, sorry for stirring up something that was not. It just seems so strange, the timing of the ban and zen dispute were too close. I was unaware of automated bans. My fault.
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    No worries, dude. The important thing is that it got fixed.
    biffsig.jpg
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited August 2016

And, will add, sorry for stirring up something that was not. It just seems so strange, the timing of the ban and zen dispute were too close. I was unaware of automated bans. My fault.

Wow, you don't see this happening a lot around here. Good job! s( ' _ ')=b
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    edited August 2016

spinnytop wrote: »

Aw, no more conspiracy theories? *throws tinfoil hat in the trash* :<

jonsills said:

Someone's shutting down all the conspiracy theories??

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!​​

https://youtu.be/mc1yyx4HoAs
    Post edited by catstarsto on

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • monsteroushero79monsteroushero79 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    It is good to never give up in whatever endeavor we pursue. But anyways glad you got your account or whatever working enjoy your time in what in all actuality is escapism to avoid your issues. We all do it even me among others.

This discussion has been closed.