test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DC'd, Unable To Get Back In

Has anyone else been suddenly disconnected, and not been able to get back in the game? I got DC'd out of nowhere and now the launcher gets stuck on the black screen with "Loading, Please Wait..."

Comments

• Options
    Yeah it happened to me too. Thank you, I'll quit screwing with my firewall now, haha.
  • Options
    kravenskravens Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same here! I've looked up anything to help but can find anything.. I hope its fixed soon
  • Options
    fatboychinfatboychin Posts: 27 Arc User
    Good to know it's not just me. I restarted and everything, thought it was going nuts and I'd have to uninstall. Guess I'll wait for the word on what's happening. Server issue I guess?
  • Options
    OK yeah just got the alert in Arc that "Some games are experiencing issues and we are looking into this."
  • Options
    chip594csxchip594csx Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same thing here. I just got a pop up on Arc that some of their games are experiencing outages or something like that, and to be patient. Five bucks says someone at Cryptic tripped over a cord :P
  • Options
    just got a service notice that some games are having outages... there working on it
  • Options
    magusdddmagusddd Posts: 2 Arc User
    Add me in to the "glad it isn't my stuff that broke" group.
    One by one the penguins steal my sanity.
  • Options
    "Some games are currently experiencing outages. The issue is being investigated." That's what the message says.
  • Options
    Something big happened if it affected multiple games :/
  • Options
    I'm just happy it isnt just me! lol
  • Options
    jrelijreli Posts: 4 Arc User
    Count me among the masses...Luckily I was in the Powerhouse and not out thwarting evil bad doers.
  • Options
    alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
    same here :C
  • Options
    I was in the middle of RP with a friend. But I'm more worried about how long this takes. I'm on East Coast time, and it's getting late.
  • Options
    same i just want to play... i hope this is'nt going to take a long time.
  • Options
    It doesn't look like we're getting on till tomorrow, if it's some sort of big server crash it'll take time to fix. A few hours at least.
  • Options
    tygerzyetygerzye Posts: 5 Arc User
    Log off for dinner, come back and the Launcher is fragged; was hoping someone here had a solution :-/ _Really_ wanted to log back in
  • Options
    and, Bonus!, the Arc/CO Support page is suffering from an "Internal Server Error," so the issue can't even be reported properly DX
  • Options
    Looks like you just gotta wait. Think I'll just give up for the night. See how it is in the morning.
  • Options
    I have work tomorrow and then the next few days.... this is **** i want to play when i have time ..... they need to update us with some info atlest!
  • Options
    Yeah you'd think by now they'd have said something. Well saying that, I've been playing this game for years and they always seem to not bother giving the news if there's a crash like this. Just leave everyone in the dark. Even like a quick tweet or something is better than nothing.
  • Options
    poststalkerpoststalker Posts: 24 Arc User
    Link on a Steam post to STO tweet estimates 1 AM ET fix. https://twitter.com/trekonlinegame?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
  • Options
    jonandre1jonandre1 Posts: 67 Arc User
    Oh, they did say something. On the Star Trek Online twitter feed. Which speaks VOLUMES about how much PWE cares about its Champions players (i.e. "Wut? Champions is one of our games, lol? Kthxbai")
    You'd think they'd remember considering they're working on bringing out Shadow of Destruction, y'know, big new content. But anyway, what timezone is that 1am fix coming from? I ask as I live in England. It's 4:54am here atm, I'm just nocturnal lol.
  • Options
    mitchellpiziksmitchellpiziks Posts: 5 Arc User
    Oh Yay I'm Not the Only One Who's Having this Problem It Got Me Freaking Out, Thinking I was banned or something. lol I hope they fix this Issue soon >.< It's already 12:04am Here and The client still Acting Up x.x and I wanna play ._.
  • Options
    Should be fixed within the hour I think? Shame as I'm like passing out now. But oh well, I'll have to enjoy the game after I wake up.
  • Options
    cheesebasketcheesebasket Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    DOOOOOOOM
    This message brought you by the UNimaginative syndicate of ultimate evil...sponsored by the Qularr
  • Options
    mitchellpiziksmitchellpiziks Posts: 5 Arc User

DOOOOOOOM
    This message brought you by the UNimaginative syndicate of ultimate evil...sponsored by the Qularr

Bro You Killed me XDDD *Thumbs Up* Nice one Cx
  • Options
    Servers are finally back up and running; Heroes!
  • Options
    knightironstarknightironstar Posts: 38 Arc User
    CO's back up now.