And then the server went boom.

2»

Comments

• It is that is such a tragedy.. :'(
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User

Still not reading between the lines.

• And it is still a tragedy.. :'(
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    Now I can't even connect to the launcher updater. Is anyone else having that issue?
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • So why did they steal your name. I can relate they destroyed mine be it thats worse than theft.
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User

So why did they steal your name. I can relate they destroyed mine be it thats worse than theft.

I'm guessing that's at me. I joined CO in closed Beta and when the game went live, I made an effort to be timely when signing up for the forums so that I could have my standard screenname @coach. When PWE bought the game, they merged all their accounts, and apparently someone else already had that screen-name or something, I'm still not sure why, and mine got reset.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited August 2016

Still not reading between the lines.

ur shadow the hedgehog now.
  • codewar65codewar65 Posts: 134 Arc User
    How come CO players have to go to STO and NW to get our news?!
  • Do you really need to ask why they put STO link about server outages should be widely known as to why.
  • And Shadow the Hedgehog what happened to Sonic?
  • moira66moira66 Posts: 56 Arc User
    ...Annnd it's down again. :C
  • codewar65codewar65 Posts: 134 Arc User

Do you really need to ask why they put STO link about server outages should be widely known as to why.

It was a rhetorical question. We know why. Because CO has like 250± active players. STO has more, hence more support.
  • Down goes Frazier.. Sorry couldn't help it.
  • This about my only form of entertainment since they won't give me my old account back. Figured dwell in shadows and lurch about like one of the undead since being treated like one.
  • xoriandruidxoriandruid Posts: 311 Arc User
    codewar65 said:

Do you really need to ask why they put STO link about server outages should be widely known as to why.

It was a rhetorical question. We know why. Because CO has like 250± active players. STO has more, hence more support.
    To be honest I dont even know why, yea im a fan of star trek to but honestly co is way more fun to me. I just think its silly people always bashing this but praising sto more, and im not saying sto is bad, its good for what it is for sure.

This about my only form of entertainment since they won't give me my old account back. Figured dwell in shadows and lurch about like one of the undead since being treated like one.

Your treated like one because you act like one, why is this so hard for you to understand monster? You gave yourself this image to the entire community every single day. Treat others how you want to be treated, it really does work, and its a very old rule everyone should understand.
  • Naw I like the shadows do you like not being able play?
  • I'm find out who is doing this so can buy them a meal on me. They area true hero in my book.
  • deathsentry2012deathsentry2012 Posts: 149 Arc User
    xacchaeus said:

even the launcher isnt loading properly... freaky...

Yep, and its still down..midnight here on the east coast

Naw I like the shadows do you like not being able play?

Of course I dont like it but how does that relate to what I was saying?
    edited August 2016
    Xorian... just ignore him like you do in the game. Its how he gets his fun. Oh and he talks to someone named WhitePrivilege. So you figure it out right? I mean WhitePrivilege really?
    edited August 2016
    moira66 said:

Xorian... just ignore him like you do in the game. Its how he gets his fun. Oh and he talks to someone named WhitePrivilege. So you figure it out right? I mean WhitePrivilege really?

Lol, that explains allot actually, how ya doing moria? Im so bored:(
  • Actually who is that? Seriously if you hinting at me being racist nice reach there buddy.
    Right? I would have at least erased that post so no one could see it especially with THAT name and all.
    I wasn't hinting at anything. That persons name says it all.
    I'm good. just doing some late night work here. Nothing much going on. I'm not surprised to see the ones i see here. :P
  • I love retarded people who cannot find real dirt on someone so they make it up. That is you Moira. So how you liking not being able play bet you wish you were privilege like you seem think others are?
    This is from your user page.

whiteprivilege → rebornmonster79
    Hey, if you don't play CO anymore, give me your account, so I can start this game with something useful. Good luck.

I love retarded people who cannot find real dirt on someone so they make it up. That is you Moira. So how you liking not being able play bet you wish you were privilege like you seem think others are?

Why dont you react this way in game? Perhaps because its 100 percent true?
    So any more questions?
    I have hundreds of other games monster it does not bother me one whit.
  • I could care less who sees it. At end of day I can go about my buisness have fun elsewhere while you cannot play your game must suck to be you my friend.
  • Toodles and enjoy that we get what we sow.

I could care less who sees it. At end of day I can go about my buisness have fun elsewhere while you cannot play your game must suck to be you my friend.

Lol I have tons of games in my backlog, and if I really wanted to there are other mmos but I like this one.
    As i said. Not. One. Whit. You don't irritate me at all. And nothing you say means anything to me. I posted the truth and it seems to upset you. Why? Does the truth hurt? It usually does. Especially to those who hide it.
This discussion has been closed.