test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Suggestion] Additonal Features for Hideout Banks

theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
edited February 2016 in Suggestions Box
As many players on these forums have suggested before;

- Allow Players to store Questionite in our hideout banks in a similar manner to Drifter Salvage.
- Allow Players to store Silver Champion Recognition in our hideout banks in a similar manner to Drifter Salvage.
- Allow Players to store Gold Champion Recognition in our hideout banks in a similar manner to Drifter Salvage.

With the upcoming changes and additions this will be an invaluable option to have.
Post edited by theravenforce on

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    @Kaiserin asked ingame that if a Quality of Life like that is needs, she could work on it but only if necessary

IT IS a nessary QoL for Q management, it would also make Hideouts ever better
    I'm also gonna link other suggestions threads about the Questionite subject to show how Requested this QoL is [x], [x],

+1 I have farmed so Much Questionite

Let me tell you, the current way to gather all your Q from characters (via Exchange sharing) is not Efficient and gets Tedious (just manage to gather Q from 30 Characters!!!)
    and there are players who don't even know how to transfer their Qs
    there is also people who accuse that this is an Exploit (which is clearly not)

a Questionite Storage in Hideouts would make things more flexing and organized

So yeah, if more people could post in the thread, @Kaiserin may work on it​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    gradii said:

We should be able to bank every type of token or recognition currency, and yes that includes Onslaught tokens.

OV tokens are supposed to be bound, so dont think they will change that
    about other currency idk why devs doesnt bother to make this possible (I think might be for not let all chars abandoned?)
    Qnite storage is clearly necessary
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
    Yeah, its better to focus more on Questionite right now (consider the future Q store items)
    Besides Onslaught tokens were meant to be Bound on Character, no matter how much I dilsike the idea​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    gradii said:

avianos said:

Yeah, its better to focus more on Questionite right now (consider the future Q store items)

Besides Onslaught tokens were meant to be Bound on Character, no matter how much I dilsike the idea​​

Never too late to fix that design flaw.
    True, true..
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
    One thing that makes my OCD suffer, is that there will be always be a 2-Digit Questionite remained on the character when I transfer Q. Sure most of the time it just 15-19 Q left, but it hurts the OCD onion-50.gif

As for the Onslaught Tokens and Silver Reg (and gold reg) seems like the Devs have made it clear that they DO NOT want us to farm the new updates with Multiply characters
    and as ALTitis this upset me! onion-65.gif​​
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    avianos said:

One thing that makes my OCD suffer, is that there will be always be a 2-Digit Questionite remained on the character when I transfer Q. Sure most of the time it just 15-19 Q left, but it hurts the OCD onion-50.gif

As for the Onslaught Tokens and Silver Reg (and gold reg) seems like the Devs have made it clear that they DO NOT want us to farm the new updates with Multiply characters

I need to hear a reason why Devs doesnt like Farming with Alts
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    naciiito said:

avianos said:

I need to hear a reason why Devs doesnt like Farming with Alts
    Yeah, I was a little shocked to hear that the Onslaught Tokens not being account bound was intended...seems weird to me but yeah.

I would very much like to see SCR and Questionite added to Hideout banks.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    It seems fully intended for these things to be character bound.
    Frankly, I'm surprised that Rampage tokens are account bound.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.

It seems fully intended for these things to be character bound.
    Frankly, I'm surprised that Rampage tokens are account bound.

That may be so, but much like Ego Sleep, even things which were intended to do/be one way can be changed for better (or in Ego Sleep's case for the worse).

I would appreciate, if at the very least, Questionite was made account bound and put into the Hideout bank.

• kjodellkjodell Posts: 83 Arc User
    I personally like the idea of banking Questionite, I mean you can move it between charaters using the Questionite exchange so why not cut out the middleman and make it bankable.
    You after this Trainwreck Grindfest of update, lets HAVE Silver and Gold stored as well
    sure Questionite was my top priority but this update just screwd ALTs Fanatics over​​
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    sort button like on the bags- alphabetical order then rank number
    a MODS tab- like the STO &NW crafting tabs, so all the mods go in there
    a DEVICES/costumes tab
    trying finding or keeping sorted a bank with over 70 lines and that was the last time I counted.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    I really hope something like this is implemented, there's no point in forcing people to grind so hard for gear. I understand the mechanics of the cost/reward matrix, but when one vastly outweighs the other, there is an issue and currently in CO, it seems like in some instances the cost (time investment) is too great for the reward given.
  • planktheoryplanktheory Posts: 15 Arc User
    This. Please.

It feels rewarding to hit 40 and get a new character slot, then it rears the uglier side in that you cannot share any of the several dozen different currencies in game.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited August 2016

As many players on these forums have suggested before;

- Allow Players to store Questionite in our hideout banks in a similar manner to Drifter Salvage.

That's a good idea that I support. Then there was some other stuff in your post that was illegible so I will assume you just rolled your face across the keyboard for some reason before hitting the Post Comment button o3o

That may be so, but much like Ego Sleep, even things which were intended to do/be one way can be changed for better (or in Ego Sleep's case for the worse).

o3o *for some reason thinks of talking to some person who is talking about one thing then just randomly just goes "TELEPATHY! O3o" in the middle of a sentence*
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited August 2016

This. Please.

It feels rewarding to hit 40 and get a new character slot, then it rears the uglier side in that you cannot share any of the several dozen different currencies in game.

btw you can already share Questonite between your characters, this would just provide a much more convenient method for doing so.

EDIT - this thread is old as fudge o3o
  • planktheoryplanktheory Posts: 15 Arc User
    Sorry for the necro, I've come back from over two (maybe 3) years and noticed that the Hideout Bank had a spot for Drifter Salvage and was trying to see if there was anyway to transport Q quickly and easily.