test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

502 gateway when trying to sign up for PTS

First of, I have already signed up a long time ago and have been transfering/using PTS, why do I suddenly need to sign up again? Whenever I try to click the sign up button, all I get is 502 bad gateway error, I even tried a different browser as well as the arc launcher. I tried browsing around the forums for a bit, but cannot find an answer. Am I the only one that has this issue? I can still access PTS...so is this a temporary issue or are we doing away with the character copy? Since we can pretty much make new toons and get them to 40 I guess this really isn't that big of an issue, but I am still curious.

Comments

• Options
    stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    I posted about this in the regular discussion thread trying to determine if it was just me http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1206075/character-copy-down.

And everything you just posted is exactly the same for me. Even tried different browsers...the works.

Good to know it isn't just me. I sent in a ticket and haven't heard anything back yet.

• Options
    hemslordhemslord Posts: 164 Arc User
    I'm also having this problem, and unfortunately I have some very specific gear on the character I was hoping to transfer that you can't get on the PTS so i can't even just make a new character!

I noticed this problem yesterday and assumed that there may be a large flow of players checking out the new content, but even if that is the case I haven't seen many people talking about it.
  • Options
    I got a response.

"Unfortunately, we do no support issues related to the Test Shards. However, you may post this issue vua the PTS Forums. Here is the link for your convenience: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/categories/public-test-server"

For whatever that's worth.

• Options
    And it now appears to be working normally again. For me at least.