test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for RP supergroup

Hi, thought i'd post in here and try and find a good RP supergroup to join, i've got several alts that i like to RP with from time to time and so i'm looking for a good home for them and to generally meet some fun and friendly like minded players.
I'm from the UK so ideally i'd like to find a group that caters for the EU timezone's as well, i've been in several groups before but they always seem to just concentrate on the US timezones, anyway enough rambling from me, i would love to hear from any supergroups recruiting, either reply to my post or send me an ingame message to @andypuk1980.

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    That depends on the type of characters that you want to RP with mate. What concepts?
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • andyuk1980andyuk1980 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Well i've got a good mixture actually, normal capes and masks type heroes, secret agents, ninja's, vigilante Batman types, i've got well over 50 characters and i try and mix and match and play them all to avoid repetiveness, so it depends on what mood i'm in as well. At the moment my main RP characters are at least 2 traditional silver age heroes, a secret agent (hes in another SG at the moment actually), an alien warrior, a martial arts toon and again one or two others i throw in for good measure :)
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    For your classic superheroes, have you tried the Silver Age Sentinels ( led by @iamrune ) or Protectors of the World (led by @pallas001 )?

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods