test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Psi Dragon V2 and other concepts

necratech009necratech009 Posts: 68 Arc User
edited August 2016 in Costumes and Concepts
I have been wanting to post a these ideas for awhile but things kept coming up. Included is a new version of the Psi Dragon Armor. (not my best work but it will work).

Again, excuse the sloppiness. Just a concept. Anyways, next up is the Animal Spirits aura.

Ok, I've added a bunny spirit animal aura but can't say that I am the best at drawing bunnies and such.
I will post a few more in the coming days as time permits me in the real life. Hope you all like these.

Post edited by necratech009 on

Comments

• Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    Animal Spirit Auras...YES!!!!!!
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Nice work Necra. Love the armour but I simply adore the animal spirits aura designs. I would freakin' love those to be a thing.

Have you put these in the suggestions part of the forums too? If not, make it so mate :)

I look forward to seeing more of these.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    ah.... first time posting in this forum since the changes. thx for the tip. :blush: I will do that later today.
  • Options
    thistleswift1thistleswift1 Posts: 219 Arc User
    animal spirit auras look awesome! i wanna squirrel or bunny aura!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    A few more ideas.

This one is a repost of my beast heads from earlier. And here is an idea for some Arms auras? or costumes? not sure which would be better.

Just rough sketches but you get the concept.

and lastly a repost of my Floating spellbook aura plus costume idea. Anyways. hope to have a few more later. Maybe even try to get a squirrel and bunny aura as requested.

• Options
    beerbanebeerbane Posts: 197 Arc User
    All of those look amazing and would great additions to the game.
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Nec...why haven't you ever done commissions? Your art is prett Awesome
  • Options
    xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    These look great. I am really loving the arm overlay aura concepts you got going on there. I'm a huge fan of any kind of armor overlay aura, and yours so far just look delicious.
  • Options
    Thx for comments. Appreciate the feedback. As far as commisions go... well, I am just a self taught artist and really know nothing of the business side of things. Like how to do payments or even how to give the pics to the individual. Maybe on a thumb drive? Idk. But anyways that is it in a nutshell. I am just a country bumpkin. :blush:
    Also, real life has been pretty demanding atm. Even when I have some free time, I am usually to exhausted to play. But enough of my dilemma. Thanks again everyone, check out the bunny spirit animal I added up top and I will try to put some more ideas like shield maiden up when I have more time.
  • Options
    thistleswift1thistleswift1 Posts: 219 Arc User
    bunny is AWESOME!
  • Options
    beerbanebeerbane Posts: 197 Arc User
    I really like the floating books aura - I think the recently added Spotlight aura has shown that this is definitely possible. Floating magic objects (books, sigils, incense burners, etc) and tech objects (small hovering robot/cybernetic component, force shield overlays beautifully depicted above, etc) would be immediate buys for me if they were added to the game.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I wanted to say again how much I appreciate all the kind comments. I will continue to post new ideas but in the suggestion box under gameplay and feedback, where I think its supposed to be. I've added the shield maiden there and a new mer-maiden (silly name but idk what to call it). So please go check it out over there. Sorry for any inconvenience.