test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20160702.1520.6 - Bug Fixes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
Misc
  • Added male version of inmate costume set.
  • Added Jester Hat costume to the debugger.
  • Added Bladed Glider vehicles to the debugger, Qstore and Dstore.
  • Fixed a bug where Master of the Mind had the wrong cost on PTS.
  • Fixed a bug where Two Gun Mojo was doing less damage than it should be on PTS.
  • Changed the coloration for the spotlight for the spotlight aura.
  • Removed the extra accelerated metabolism for Breakaway Shot.
  • Added Draysha Supercharge device to the debugger.
  • Added Ripper's Might mod to the debugger.
​​

Comments

• thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    Well, I like the new vehicle skins. I do kind of wish we had something police themed or orange and black for convicts, but the design is shiny. Unfortunately, since I already have the convict female costume, I'm unable to unlock it on males for testing purposes.
  • thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Bug: The Specialization Debilitating Challenge in the Protector Tree no longer functions due to the change to Break Through! and Challenge.

I'm guessing the spec is looking for an advantage that no longer exists. As such, Suggestion: it should probably be changed to work with Challenge!

Bug: The description in the power house for Boomerang Toss still says it does Crushing Damage. (the pop-up tool tip and log show the updated type of Slashing)
    Post edited by thebuckeye on
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Misc

• Added Ripper's Might mod to the debugger.
    ​​

Is Draysha Supercharger similar to Draysha Gas Pistol?
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Misc
    [*] Added Jester Hat costume to the debugger.
    [/list]

Right the time I made a Jester costume for one of my characters
    where this costume will be available from?​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • kriss94kriss94 Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Bug: The Inmate 2 Collar has vanished from the tailor. I can't test to see if it's still in the costume pack since I already unlocked it the first time it went up, but this piece was what sold the set for me and I really hope it won't accidentally be missing from the final version.

v This is the piece I'm talking about. v

• notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    The Draysha Supercharge device really needs to be tweaked, as in it's current state it causes the user to die in combat in about 5 seconds, which is nowhere near enough time to get a decent buff out of it, plus if you're basing it off the supercharger vehicle weapon [which it very much looks like] it's worth remembering that the self damage from it does not stack, diminish healing and when it "pops" it only deals 80% of the total health, not 100% +1 point...and even then people don't really use it because of the buff isn't enough to compensate for the self damage.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
    Hmm.. there are no bells at the ends of the Jester Hat; it reminds me more of a Fool's/Dunce Cap.
    There's an attachment for that. The bells it adds are star shaped though. It can also use all sorts of material types.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    SUGGESTION: Fix specializations that refer to Crippling Challenge or Challenge Strikes. Debilitating Challenge from the Protector spec tree is one of them.

Likewise, review specializations that affect threat. Bulwark from the Protector tree is involved in threat.

I guess I'm saying take a look at the Protector spec tree. Without a threat-o-meter, it's hard to test.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
    edited July 2016
    BUG:
    For the Inmate Pants, Cloth & Metal material type, the pants have a metallic sheen, rather than the cloth look. For instance, choosing black for the pants color gives a metallic dark gray instead.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    Bug: Ripper items only give -1% less increased dmg according to tooltip compared to it's other counterparts.

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    xcaligax said:

Bug: Ripper items only give -1% less increased dmg according to tooltip compared to it's other counterparts.

Diminishing returns \owo/
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

xcaligax said:

Diminishing returns \owo/
    Not that, what he meant is that compared to the other T9 mods which give +10% damage boost, Ripper's T9 gives only 9%. I did not compare the T7 or T5, but I think they are the same?
  • theultimaxtheultimax Posts: 57 Arc User
    The Draysha device doesn't seem to be providing the damage buff it says it does, as I can reach up to ten stacks yet I still see no difference in my damage.
  • reiwulfreiwulf Posts: 442 Arc User
    anyone has a picture of the inmate costume?
    natesig.jpg

• beerbanebeerbane Posts: 197 Arc User
    There are pictures in the previous PTS threads from last week.
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    Bug: The Draysha Supercharger appears in the power tray when equipped in a device slot.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    Has anyone tried unlocking the male inmate costume on PTS? I've been hearing people saying they cannot unlock it.
    It's not unlockable if you already unlocked the female version.

Aah
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User

Aah
    Yeah, I can confirm it is currently not unlockable.
    QUESTION: Will characters that had Protector Tree specs be given a retcon, given the changes to threat?
    Better question: will all characters get a free or forced retcon?

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User

QUESTION: Will characters that had Protector Tree specs be given a retcon, given the changes to threat?
    Better question: will all characters get a free or forced retcon?

Follow-up question: Will it be a free retcon week, just like how Tailor Revamp was? If not, then I hope the retcons would be per toon not per account.

mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    edited July 2016
    This *may* be unintended...but my concern over Malevolent Manifestation seems to have been founded post Manipulator Form alteration.

On LIVE, Malevolent Manifestation (advantage on Ego Storm) no longer stacks Manipulator reliably.
    Post edited by theravenforce on
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Bug: The Automaton's two "signature skills" show as "The Scourge" and "The Scourge."
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Bug: [Chaotic Butterflies Aura] and [Butterflies Aura] don't work in Combat slot​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    Power in need of "Challenge!" adv: Rebuke
    avianos said:

Bug: [Chaotic Butterflies Aura] and [Butterflies Aura] don't work in Combat slot​​

Butterflies hide if you are in combat because they are gentle creatures. Also, this bug may be related to an early on bug where Butterflies Auras only worked in combat slots iirc.

• iamdamoiamdamo Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Bug: The blazing body advantage for the power immolation does not appear to do anything.

Edit: Further testing suggests it only fails to work with rank 3 of immolation.
    Post edited by iamdamo on
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    this doesn't make sense

oops%20again_zpsle0xl2af.png​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    ^ I actually recall seeing several of the newer and changed powers with copypasta failures like that. If somebody doesn't beat me to it, I'll try to make a list tomorrow or something. Maybe.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    aesica said:

^ I actually recall seeing several of the newer and changed powers with copypasta failures like that. If somebody doesn't beat me to it, I'll try to make a list tomorrow or something. Maybe.

Go ahead, if ya got the time. I'm a bit preoccupied w/ NW's latest class balancing when I'm not doing my normal play (one reason why I haven't done more thorough reviews of the latest power changes here).
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    it's not just copy paste. People have been reporting drunken master as not giving focus stacks anymore.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited July 2016
    All right, here's a list of some powers with either typos or complete functionality fails. Thankfully it doesn't seem to be as big a list as I thought:

Rain of Steel -> Grinning Ghost: Refers to "Reaper's Touch"
    Hawk's Talons -> Peerless Predation: Refers to "Reaper's Touch"
    Righteous Fists -> Drunken Master: Refers to "Reaper's Touch"
    Vicious Strikes -> Drunken Master: Refers to "Reaper's Touch"
    Iron Cyclone -> Vortex Technique: Refers to "Vicious Cyclone"
    Lacerating Cyclone -> Vortex Technique: Refers to "Vicious Cyclone"

PS:

When removing powers, the following display different names in the "undo list":

Throwing Blades: Shows as "Boomerang Cone"
    Ricochet Throw: Shows as "Boomerang Throw"*

* Note that every hit after the first shows up as "Boomerang Throw" in the combat log, but that's less important.
    [14:48] [Combat (Self)] Your Ricochet Throw deals 421 (463) Slashing Damage to Test Dummy.
    [14:48] [Combat (Self)] Your Boomerang Throw deals 396 (436) Slashing Damage to Test Dummy.
    [14:48] [Combat (Self)] Your Boomerang Throw deals 405 (446) Slashing Damage to Test Dummy.
    [14:48] [Combat (Self)] Your Boomerang Throw deals 369 (406) Slashing Damage to Test Dummy.
    [14:48] [Combat (Self)] Your Boomerang Throw deals 333 (366) Slashing Damage to Test Dummy.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    aesica said:

* Note that every hit after the first shows up as "Boomerang Throw" in the combat log, but that's less important.

[14:48] [Combat (Self)] Your Ricochet Throw deals 421 (463) Slashing Damage to Test Dummy.
    [14:48] [Combat (Self)] Your Boomerang Throw deals 396 (436) Slashing Damage to Test Dummy.
    [14:48] [Combat (Self)] Your Boomerang Throw deals 405 (446) Slashing Damage to Test Dummy.
    [14:48] [Combat (Self)] Your Boomerang Throw deals 369 (406) Slashing Damage to Test Dummy.
    [14:48] [Combat (Self)] Your Boomerang Throw deals 333 (366) Slashing Damage to Test Dummy.
    That's how Ricochet Throw works. Your first target gets struck by Ricochet Throw. It then generates a different power called Boomerang Throw off that target to hit another one. It's not a typo.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

That's how Ricochet Throw works. Your first target gets struck by Ricochet Throw. It then generates a different power called Boomerang Throw off that target to hit another one. It's not a typo.

It might be a typo, but it's not a new typo; it's a Gentleman Crush special.
    spinnytop said:

The mechanics aren't in question though. Just the naming conventions, although it's entirely possible that this game is one of those which doesn't allow duplicate names for powers, effects, etc. If both Ricochet Throw and its Boomerang Throw secondary effect showed up with the same name in the combat log, parsing tools would show its damage as being all from the same souce instead of two different sources.
This discussion has been closed.