test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dual Particle Blasters

thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
Okay so after watching the new Ghostbusters movie, I was inspired by one of the side arms they developed along side the primary proton guns for the movie. It's the dual blasters. And I want those as powers in the game and so here we go some suggestions for powers. All names are just placeholders until better ones can be figured out.

1. T0 - Particle Blasters - Click - Ranged Single Target Particle Damage - 50 ft range - Uses the Gunslinger EB animation - Uses the Experimental Gadgeteering Pistols for weapons. Uses the Energy Bolts from the Pulse Beam Rifle for it's vfx cloned and shrank to be two pulsing beams.
Rank 2
Rank 3
Break Through!
3-Point Advantage - Particle Accelerator - A copy of the advantage on the Laser Sword power. (would be awesome if that were lowered to a 2 pointer though and this one would follow suit, but that's another suggestion.)

2. T1 - Positron Pistols - Maintain - 3ft line Area of Effect - Ranged Area of Effect - 50 ft range - Uses Two-Gun Mojo animation - Uses the Experimental Gadgeteering Pistols for weapons. Uses the Eye Beam power's beams modified for the blasters.
Rank 2
Rank 3
Challenge!
Accelerated Metabolism
2 Point Advantage - Melta Cannon - A copy of the Advantage on the Plasma Beam power.

3. T2 - Laser Lances - Maintain - PB Sphere AoE centered on the Player - 50 ft Effective Radii - Close Range Area of Effect - Uses the Lead Tempest Animation - Uses the Experimental Gadgeteering Pistols. The Beam Effects would be a shrank down version of the Particle Beam Rifle EB split to come from both blasters.
Rank 2
Rank 3
Accelerated Metabolism
2 - Point Advantage - Stasis Lock - Applies the Nailed to the Ground Effect and per pulse of the power has a chance to Paralyze all affected targets.

And there you have it my ideas for powers...or perhaps make the Particle blaster pistol powers from Viper X, Air Cavalry Air Cavalry Aces and Viper Power Armor available to players.

Comments

• Options
    battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    Dual energy pistols? Yes please i have several characters i'd love that for!
    And even moreso if i can use my Qularr pistol costume piece as well as the retro scifi costume set pistols with them!
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?