test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chest Layer B?

zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User
Yes, like the title says, I would love to see Chest Layer B category. This would be offer lots of different costume variations and it would fix the current problems with it (Victorian set?). I think you guys shouldn't really care if the costumes clip with one another, it's player's choice if he/she wants to put clipping parts together, and they might create something awesome looking. This category would always be present with Tights/Skin, Jackets, Mechanical and Partial.

I have edited some female examples together, they are not the most interesting ones but you guys get the point:

Armor Obliques and Bronze Age

Skull Bra and Stitched Straps

Dr. Ka Eagle Armor and Kataginu

Comments

• Options
    maatmonsmaatmons Posts: 346 Arc User1
    Really, it would be best to do away with the “one costume piece per category” idea altogether.

I'd much rather have a list of available costume pieces (with search and sort options), a list of currently worn costume pieces, and the ability to move costume pieces between those lists without the game making any attempt to guess which ones might not look right together.

But that would require reworking the tailor interface, so I don't think it's going to happen. So, yeah, giving A and B options for various things will probably have to do.
  • Options
    brasston2501brasston2501 Posts: 45 Arc User
    I really want this. My little porcupine toon would like to have more variety of tops she could wear without losing her chest and back quills. I'd like to give her jackets, corsets, shirts etc with her quills poking through.

• Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    Yes.... a billion times yes...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    ironman12348ironman12348 Posts: 41 Arc User
    That change would be really great.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Posts: 442 Arc User
    great idea! I don't have any particular use for this,but the more options the better...
    natesig.jpg

• Options
    soundsriskysoundsrisky Posts: 58 Arc User
    An additional layer would be great, and not just for Chest Wear, but really for every piece with maybe the exception of head, body, and legs.