Install Arc
Options

Champions Online: July Subscriber Reward

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,090 Cryptic Developer

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Mother of crud! Is there a flag of Peoples Republic of Finland?
    And finally some cape brooches...
    Gimme more?

I'd settle for a emblem of Derp Lion.

CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
    Hmm..will you add more flag choices in the future?
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    Way to celebrate American independence by disgracing the national symbol.

[The rules](https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8)
    (d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.
    Guess they don't teach that in school these days.

But what is liberty if not wearing your national symbol any damn disgraceful way you please, right?
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Doesn't that stick make it uncomfortable to sit down, next?​​
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    jonsills said:

Doesn't that stick make it uncomfortable to sit down, next?​​

He uses lube.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Yep, a healthy disrespect for symbols is one of the greatest things about the US.​​
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited July 2016

[The rules](https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8)

(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

Guess they don't teach that in school these days.

But what is liberty if not wearing your national symbol any damn disgraceful way you please, right?

Well that leaves several superhero's including wonder-woman and superman in a lurch. Oh wait they are FICTIONAL charachters who aren't really wearning anything because they are not real.

Repeat after me.. my game avatars aren't real. They don't have feelings, belong to any countries, and reside in a realm of pure make believe.

Fantasy and reality are not the same thing.

Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    Havn't had a chance to get on and claim this yet due to work and holidays with family, but... I have one question...

Is ther a Mini-cape variant? And if not, can we PLEASE get a mini-cape vairant... I've been asking for mini-capes with designs for years on end now, and this is one that I would absolutely LOVE to have...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png