• Cow Ears
  • Lynx ears
  • Fennic Ears
  • Droopy Ears
  • Floppy Rabbit Ears
  • Pig ears
  • You get the idea....
​​

Edit: Also a close-crop male/female hairstyle that covers where the ears should be.
Post edited by stellariodragon on

Comments

• ironman12348ironman12348 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    No.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Big dumb fluffy animal ears plz

the current cat ears headwear are too tiny u3u
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    aa6.jpg​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • friezalivesonfriezaliveson Posts: 219 Arc User
    Lol. Ofc Foxi would post something like that, wanting more Lolis in their life.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    I'd go for this in a heartbeat because it would help me create more animal themed superheroes like this guy.....

photo stray.jpg

/signed
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    edited July 2016

Animal heads, Harajuku, and Magical Girl, plus Epic Samurai and Robot Samurai. Also, Variable Robot to a degree

Enough Anime influence. I'm not anti-anime, but, much like the animal heads pack, at this point its sort of encouraging the wrong idea of what CO is meant to be - an American Comic Book game.

I get what you're saying, BB, but it's what you do with the parts...not what the name of the costume pack is. I only make comic book superheroes and have used pieces from all of the sets you named there to do so (apart from variable robot because I haven't bought it yet, but I bet I could use parts from it to make a power armour superhero who looks like he's straight from an American comic-book).

On saying that though, I'd love to see some more costume sets more geared towards classic superheroes. Utility belts and more eye-masks and chest emblems and capes ( customisable, not with baked in colours that you can't customise like the, imo crappy, new flag capes) anyone?

Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods

More emblems definitely, and honestly I tend to go with bare-faced looks even in my tight-wearers because yeah,the mask options aren't that great at times. New weapons - why can't we have a baseball bat without a saw blade in it, or a proper, simple combat knife?

More pockets, too, and the like. Because Iron Age. A simple shoulder-cape without a shoulderpad (though I do like that new piece) also, on the classics front.

Or you know, do like the old sets, just a classic set of various random, interesting bits.

photo hgytf.jpg
    zrdRBy8.png
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Furrification? Its not that there is to many animal parts in the game, its that to many furries play the game. You can't stop it. But, anyways, we need new animal ears. Especially bigger cat ears. And wolf especially. Also, we need an earless head.

Also, animal ears =/= anime.

Vast majority of anime characters do not have animal ears. and those that do, have animal heads (typically).
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    I too hate it when people enjoy things I don't think they should enjoy. Grrrrrr!
  • horripilantehorripilante Posts: 320 Arc User
    Catgirls are inferior, Wolfgirls reign supreme

Spin, dear Spin.. see that back there? That's the Point. You just blew right by it.

And you missed her point. So, eye for an eye on that one.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    What's a neko?

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.

What's a neko?

Neko is Japanese for cat. So, yeah, now you can see how people use it as slang for catgirl.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    mike neko:

Apparently they're considered good luck or something in Japan.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 970 Arc User

Catgirls are inferior, Wolfgirls reign supreme

double ears? they must be really sensitive
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    heh, didn't notice that the first time. Yeah, she totally has human ears AND wolf ears.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

Big dumb fluffy animal ears plz

the current cat ears headwear are too tiny u3u

Yes please...

Also some side accessory variants of many of the ears.
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png