test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifetime Subscription Sale?

sotnoosesotnoose Posts: 3 Arc User
Sorry, I would just like to know when the Lifetime Subscription Sale is coming.

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    They don't normally give much advance notice of these sales, but last year there was one in early August, and the year before I believe there was one in July. If you can hold on to your money it's worth waiting and watching. Just check the site every week throughout the summer. There're also usually some good bonuses for purchasing Zen around the 4th of July.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • sotnoosesotnoose Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hmm, well that's something. Thank you.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    ok, clean glasses time. I read that as snotnose.
    insane ferret picture​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    sotnoose said:

Sorry, I would just like to know when the Lifetime Subscription Sale is coming.

Just a heads up, the LTS sale is live right now until July 7th. $200 instead of $300.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    LTS sale now!

Buy!
    Buy!
    Buy!

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • kaosarcannakaosarcanna Posts: 124 Arc User
    I wish Cryptic would consider extending the LTS sale to a full 30 days at some point. I have a LTS myself, but a lot of times when this sale comes up I'll have friends who say they would like to purchase the LTS but simply don't have the cash on hand to do it on such short notice.

Either that, or maybe announce 30 days in advance when the LTS would be going on sale.

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    it's not much of a sale if it lasts that long.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Don't buy is my opinion why pay two hundred dollars for something is going on seven years old and is priced like it is the new hotness. But this is simply my own opinion everyone I'd hope can make up their own mind.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User

Don't buy is my opinion why pay two hundred dollars for something is going on seven years old and is priced like it is the new hotness. But this is simply my own opinion everyone I'd hope can make up their own mind.

The way I see it, it's actually not a bad buy, but only if you're certain you'd be subscribed or buy enough zen for each individual unlock for it to be worthwhile. It really does come with a heap of useful things. To break the numbers down a bit:

14 months x $15 per month == $210. So, if you'd ever plan on being subbed for more than a year + 2 months, it's worth getting. If you ever paid sub fees for that long, then you would've saved by buying an on-sale LTS.

Plus all the nifty stuff it comes with adds up:

- A fair amount of extra account slots
    - Gold cap increase
    - Several extra costume slots
    - Backlog of all past monthly sub rewards
    - Full veteran rewards
    - Free 500 zen per month for life

...etc etc.

Oh look at me, I look like I'm advertising for Cryptic or something. :3
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • My point was the price of it. I've seen this new trend in some mmorpgs of b2p and it works somewhat must say. Why not look into a similar approach here. I know this is inplausible due to those already payed for lifetime. But this is something they could consider for future game projects.