test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dinomom and cylinders

baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
Dinomom has angles above her that cylinders will not register on her hitbox.

Just imagine the dino being tanked down there on the trail

Comments

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    There's a history of that problem; it used to be even worse.
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    Yeah, that'd be the LOS problems we were going off about a few days ago. That area has it worse for healers, since the tank tends to be smaller and has a huge hit box over it. It doesn't help when there are spots where by all rights you *should* have LOS, but the game doesn't register it for some reason. I'd also love to remove some of the palm trees. Wouldn't be a problem, but dinomom nails to the ground every minute or so, and it gets even worse when people go in with that dumbass quest that makes you pick up stuff from the nearby teliosaurs. Even if you can get LOS to the dino from some angles, you have so many drops that it phases.

That area just needs a bit of help, I pretty much swore it off when there was so much crap on the ground around the dino that it kept legitimately blinking out of existence. Didn't we learn the lesson about this with Mechanon?
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    Sorry no, it's not a LOS issue. It's literally a hitbox issue. I can target AND fire at dino with cylinder attacks from that angle, but deal no damage and apply no debuffs.