test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Silver thoughts, comments, and questions about the Super Tailor

There's various things I'd like to recommend or see if they've been implemented on PTS. However, since I'm currently a Silver player, I'm attempting not to clutter up the test threads since I can't look for myself. If someone could check, I could then more formally comment (a few of the requests may be different than the listed questions).

-The problem with Color 4 has already been brought up. However, there's some default color oddity. Pressing the Default button for the whole outfit gives you an outfit with blue, yellow, white, white. However, if you press default for the colors, you get blue, white, red, dark red. Have the two of these been consolidated or are they still different?
-Currently, head options zoom in on the head and everything else vaguely zooms on the full body. Have the changes allowed you to zoom into the lower body?
-Is the female Behemoth template outfit using Heroic or Huge stance?
-Do the Partial Mask options allow the Detail tab?
-Is the female hip width slider still incorrectly named the Waist slider? >_>
-General call out for people to see if the new tailor properly works with their Nemesis.
-Are the tab options still the same for Randomize Costume?

"Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga

Comments