What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Champions Online: Hanging Lantern Costume Pack

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    The lanterns look nice, but I note a problem. When you are in Huge stance (that's the only one I checked) the lanterns stick out straight behind you, or even angle upwards, rather than hang straight down, as they should. Fixable?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    I'm glad this set was made in Z store after <3
    it looks great for my Monkey character's Sun Wukong (Monkey King) Cosplay costume, Its the year of the Monkey after all, maybe I should retcon Mackenzie and turn him into a Dodge Tank

Loving how setting the Lantern Rod into Psionic material with pitch black colour makes the Lanterns levitate~ if anyone ask its the spirits​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    All of the pictures show the lanterns in the same position; Coming from the character's lower right, moving up so the lantern is at their upper left.

Are there reverse-images available? Lanterns that start at the lower left and move to the upper right?

Maybe double-lanterns that form an "X" pattern?

Don't see myself using these, just a matter of curiosity.
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Nice to have more Z-Store stuff :D
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Any timeline on when the lanterns will be fixed? I really bought them for use on 1 character and they are useless at the moment because they don't hang properly.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!