test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Qwyjibo...Why!?

Something's bothering me with the whole fight.

Like, why are we fighting him at all? He was our hero! Our comrade! Shouldn't we be trying to help him? Not beat the snot out of him? He went to bat for us and we repay him with a full on assault? You all should feel bad!

The encounter is what it is now. I just wish we could have saved him instead :'(

(Just something I was thinking of. Don't take it too serious ;) )

Comments

• nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 969 Arc User
    you die being a hero
    or live enough to become a villain
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    I guess UNTIL thought that the best way to cure him was to throw heroes at him, gain a sample from him somehow and work on an antidote to whatever Moreau gave him and then one day inject him and see what happens. :tongue:
  • bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    Trying to capture Qwyjibo without hurting him, so he could be cured, is what the heroes in comic books would do. The behavior of "heroes" in Champions Online often doesn't reflect the comics. I guess the design priority in this case was a boss battle.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    What could be cool is if there were a small group of scientists at the top of the ridge who run down once he is subdued and inject him with a cure that causes him to shrink and revert to what he once was. Would bring the MI crisis full circle.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User

What could be cool is if there were a small group of scientists at the top of the ridge who run down once he is subdued and inject him with a cure that causes him to shrink and revert to what he once was. Would bring the MI crisis full circle.

That was kinda my line of thought. My only difference would have been we, the heroes, would inject him as part of the encounter. And the serum would have been experimental to explain why he would revert every 4 hours.

Just something different to think about.

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Now we just need an explanation about what happens to dinomom and hatchling once she is defeated. Maybe a horde of all those ravenous small raptors move in to scavenge the remains :) Obviously kiga is driven back to some dark and cold nether realm, so nothing special is needed there.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    Since we're in a comic world...

When she gets defeated she turns into a big pile of goo. Radioactive goo ;) . Around the 3:50 mark the goo reappears and starts sucking up the hatchlings in the area until she has enough genetic material to be reborn.

Science!

• pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    I would love to see more story (or any) around the Cosmic fights. I mean, I'm having a good time smashing hard targets, but still story is fun, too.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I just figured Qwyjibo was like Titan.... whenever it goes on a rampage you beat it senseless, then put it back in it's cage.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT8VfInTtFQ
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters