test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where are the Trainer stores?

Did they purposefully remove the option to sell items to the trainers? Did they move it somewhere else? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the forums. Disappointing as my search-fu is usually strong.

Comments

• Options
    stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    I brought it up in the PTS forum and got NO response. There's been a bunch of undocumented little changes going on.

• Options
    xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    You can still sell items to the trainers in the rencen inside the recognition building (most of them I think?) The easiest and fastest place to sell items at is Karneeki the Great right next to the powerhouse.
  • Options
    Last I checked, you can also sell to the guys in the vehicle building. Still seems odd to remove a store AND not say a word about it.

• Options
    heroshima1heroshima1 Posts: 107 Arc User
    Just checked all the Recognition vendors and no sell option. The Vehicle vendors did have the sell tabs and was finally able to dump a lot of my inventory. I appreciate the responses. Would be nice if they would at least put this in the "known issues" part of the Release Notes until they fix it, or tell us why they removed so may store locations if it was on purpose.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    The easiest in Ren Cen is now Karneeki. He stands over by the powerhouse. Wait, Razama said that already, prior to this change my favorite was actually the Crafting trainers.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User

Last I checked, you can also sell to the guys in the vehicle building. Still seems odd to remove a store AND not say a word about it.

They did "say a word about it". They mentioned the removal of the now redundant trainer near Defender a few patch notes ago.

'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Just checked all the Recognition vendors and no sell option. The Vehicle vendors did have the sell tabs and was finally able to dump a lot of my inventory. I appreciate the responses. Would be nice if they would at least put this in the "known issues" part of the Release Notes until they fix it, or tell us why they removed so may store locations if it was on purpose.

It's not broken. You can sell to any vendor that sells things for Globals, etc (therefore, not the Rec vendors). Karneki (now standing where they Toy guy used to) is my easiest option.

'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options

They did "say a word about it". They mentioned the removal of the now redundant trainer near Defender a few patch notes ago.

We're talking specifically about the Trainers and their "store" being removed. That wasn't included in any notes. I brought it up in the PTS and got no response.

• Options
    Sorry. I apparently misunderstood "Trainers". My bad. **blush**
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png