test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Old Pre-Alert Knocks] VIPER Powered Armour Incredible broken cheap Rocket Pack

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited May 2016 in Gameplay Bugs
Ok, That's enough, I had mentioned this particular bugged enemy attack many times in my old Thread about pre-alert bugged knocks used by NPCs, and it still hasn't been adressed despite how fake Difficult and incredibly annoying it is

I'm speaking of course for Viper Powered Armour Rocket Pack attack, a Reskin of Players' Micro Munitions
I looked at the combat log and this power is tagged as Rocket Pack
latest?cb=20091029215101

I'm getting Knock-Locked and Air Juggled in alerts 3+ times in the row
1. Rocket Pack DOESN'T apply Knock Resistance stacks to the players
2. Powered Armour can use Rocket Pack WITHOUT charging it (even by laying an eye on the target)
3. Powered Armour can spam this power 3 time in the row, litterly Knock-Locking you on the air (even worse with multiply)
4. Bosses with this power ALSO have the same Issue
5. Rocket Pack knock power seems to ignore Knock resistance
6. The special backpack, which the enemies have, seem to act like a seperate entity. It's something more than just a NPC exlusive animated costume
  • Noticable Before the CHILL and Negative IONs aura effect changed, if you used Chilled or Negative Ions on the Powered Armoured the visuals would apply everywhere except of the backpack
  • Use Crowd Control while the Power Armour is charging Rocket Pack, when the CC breaks the Rocket Pack will be INSTANT. The backpack must still charging the attack even under the effect of CC and fully unleash it once it breaks free

Since we were having a lot of old Knock powers fixed, i believe its time to focus on this one as well since its Quite BROKEN
It has evolved beyond than just a little annoyance, and the fact that VIPERs everywhere in the game doesnt help the fact​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on

Comments

• Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    yes, nothing like getting skipped back to the start of an alert by VIPER power armor.