test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Energy Problems! Please help D=

smorph26smorph26 Posts: 10 Arc User
Hi There,

Because of the recent Two-Gun Mojo nerf and stuff, I had to retcon. So I did that except my energy management is horrible and I am pretty sure I am using the same powers that I was using before.

Powerhouse Link - http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powerhouse.html?v=13&n=Kane's Build&d=1234O234GHM40M080008800890082008400J500QG00DL0064006600EI008I00560000001O400Foo11EJ

Didn't get the powers in that order but those are the powers I am running.

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Couple ways to approach the new expensive TGM- stay dps and single-stat more, or go Hybrid w/ AoPM to help w/ energy that way.

For the pure dps route, and w/o dropping Con SS its gonna be tough, but ur 2 best basic options are, imo:

1. Quarry + very high Int + MSA + Holdout Shot to roll MSA (EGO/Int/Con or INT/Dex/Con).
    2. Targeting Comp + very high Ego + KI (EGO/Con/Dex).

When I say 'very high', I mean try to get that stat above at least 400 or so.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    My main 2GM character follows the #2 approach and has virtually no energy issues, so I can recommend that. Regularly placing in the top 3 when taking on Shadow Colossi.
    flowcyto said:

Couple ways to approach the new expensive TGM- stay dps and single-stat more, or go Hybrid w/ AoPM to help w/ energy that way.

For the pure dps route, and w/o dropping Con SS its gonna be tough, but ur 2 best basic options are, imo:

1. Quarry + very high Int + MSA + Holdout Shot to roll MSA (EGO/Int/Con or INT/Dex/Con).
    2. Targeting Comp + very high Ego + KI (EGO/Con/Dex).

When I say 'very high', I mean try to get that stat above at least 400 or so.

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!