test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes - 5/19/2016

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,091 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2016 in Release Notes
Spider Lockbox
Our new lockbox is Spider themed! This lockbox features that final costume from the create a costume contest.
Talk to Steel Arachnid in the Renaissance Center to learn more!

The following new items are available in the Spider Lockbox:
  • Steel Arachnid costume set (Comes with Glass, Holoforce, Psionic, Shadow and Ice materials. Holo and Psionic are not available on the feet)
  • Spider and Venom Grav Bikes.
  • Energy Dagger, Tech Energy Dagger and Chainsaw Claws weapon skins.
  • Radioactice Debris and Toxic auras.

Nightmare Event
Champions, Millennium City requires your aid! Strange otherworldly creatures have begun an invasion, but who is behind this, and what does it all mean? Talk to Golden Seraph in Renaissance Center to learn more! Players can earn new Elysium Coin currency from completing dailies and defeating the Nightmare Colossus!

During this event Millennium City is going to have a cap of 50 players. This is being done to lessen the amount of strain placed on the game when there are a lot of players concentrated in one area. The cap will return to 100 once this event ends.

The following items are available at Golden Seraph's store:
  • Void Archetype
  • Holy Water Celestial power unlock.
  • Malakim and Seraph hovertank vehicles.
  • Skull Cat, Wolf, Hyena, Raptor, Crocodile, Bird, Lizard, Deer and Rat costumes.
  • Wrapped Cape bracers, Long Sleeves hands, Bone Spikes and Bat Wings costumes.
  • Brilliance, Celestial, Nocturne, Light Streaks and Light Tendrils auras.
  • A whole lot of action figures!

The Nightmare Colossus has a very rare chance to drop unbound versions of these items:
  • Skull Cat, Wolf, Hyena, Raptor, Crocodile, Bird, Lizard, Deer and Rat costumes.
  • Colossus, Skrat, Skragon, Skrull and Nightmarish Fenny action figures.

Elysium tokens can be earned from completing the daily missions and from defeating the Nightmare Colossus. The Nightmare Colossus drops 5~7 tokens. After getting tokens 10 times within a 20 hour timespan the number of tokens you get from a colossus will diminish to 1 and will reset back to normal after 20 hours.

The Nightmare Colossus Fight
While taking on the Nightmare Colossus, three orb will be granting the monstrosity stacks of damage resistance. These orbs must be manually shut down by players to prevent the stacks from building up.

ZEN Store
New Items in the ZEN store:
  • Web Pack! This pack will be replacing the Aurum Pack and contains 20 Cosmic Keys, a Reprogrammed Spider Unit Loyal Henchman, and 25x Rank5 Venomous mods. Venomous mods are a Utility mod that increases the damage of your Infernal powers. The Aurum gear sold in the Aurum pack has been moved to the Collector's store.
  • The Predator Archetype.
  • The Weaver Grav Bike.

Drifter Store
  • Added Shadowed and Dripping Venom aura.
  • Added Green Lynx and Peacock Grav Bikes.

Questionite Store
  • Added Wolf Spider Grav Bike.

Archetypes
New Archetype: The Predator
The Predator is a melee focused damage dealer that specializes in causing ailments to its foes.

Power Progression:
  • Level 1: Bestial Fury
  • Level 1: Shred
  • Level 6: Frenzy OR Venomous Breath
  • Level 8: Pestilence
  • Level 11: Pounce
  • Level 14: Aspect of the Bestial
  • Level 17: Massacre
  • Level 21: Antagonize or Retaliation
  • Level 15: Supernatural Power
  • Level 30: Bite OR Thrash
  • Level 35: Masterful Dodge OR Intensity
  • Level 40: Eviscerate

The Savage
New Power Progression:
  • Level 1: Bestial Fury
  • Level 1: Shred
  • Level 6: Frenzy
  • Level 8: Regeneration
  • Level 11: Pounce
  • Level 14: Aspect of the Bestial
  • Level 17: Massacre
  • Level 21: Antagonize or Parry
  • Level 15: Supernatural Power
  • Level 30: Howl OR Bite
  • Level 35: Resurgence OR Aggressor
  • Level 40: Devour Essence OR Thrash

Cosmic Giant Monsters
  • Increased the health of the Frozen Tomb Kigatilik summons.
  • Increased the FX priority of the Frozen Tomb to make it easier to see.
  • Kigatilik's Ice Shard attacks can now deal damage in a 10" sphere around his target.
  • Increased the amount of damage resistance Kigatilik receives when under the effect of his lifesteal.
  • Increased the amount of damage resistance Qwyjibo receives when being healed by his fiery hearts.
  • Lowered the amount of damage Qwyjibo's Fireball deals when he fires it at low health targets.
  • Gave Qwyjibo a new ranged attack that only targets his main target.
  • Slightly increased the amount of participation points received when taking damage from Kigatilik's Hounds.

Power Changes
Players who owned Bite, Massacre or the Infectious Bile advantage from Venomous Breath will receive a free respec token.

New Power: Mechanical Monstrosity
Technology Ultimate
Requires the Mechanical Monstrosity power unlock
  • Summons a giant mechanical spider for 30 seconds that assaults your foes. This pet has increased threat generation and can snare, knock and stack poison onto foes.

New Power: Holy Water
Tier 2 Celestial
Requires the Holy Water power unlock
  • Heals nearby allies over time. If they are affected by Illumination, assists in breaking out of control effects.
  • Deals damage over time to foes. If they are affected by Illumination, causes them to be disoriented.
  • Advantage: Heavenly Mana. Gives energy over time to allies and drains energy from foes.

New Power: Thrash
Tier 2 Bestial
Free to freeform players
  • Maintained attack that heals you based on the number of bleeds on your target.
  • Advantage: Fester. Applies a damage debuff that scales off of the number of poison stacks on your target.

New Power: Feint
Tier 1 Bestial
Free to freeform players
  • Quick attack that stuns.

New Power: Eviscerate
Tier 3 Bestial
Free to freeform players
  • On Tap: Refreshes all bleeds on the target.
  • On Full Charge: Ruptures all bleeds, applying Deep Wound for every one ruptured. Deep Wound is a dot that snares, ignores shielding, dodge and half of resistance. You cannot apply any bleeds while your deep wounds are on a target.
  • Advantage: Messy. Refreshes the duration of the Shredded debuff.

New Power: Antagonize
Block
Free to freeform players
  • When struck by an attack from more than 20ft away, you gain the Antagonized buff which increases your speed and knock resistance.
  • When struck by an attack from less than 20ft, applies Cornered. Cornered gives you a 5% resistance buff (this resistance buff is the same as a resistance buff from a passive power) and increases your knock resistance by 25%. Can stack up to 3 times and lasts 10 seconds.
  • Advantage: Quills. Gives Antagonize a 15% chance to apply Bleed or Poison to nearby attacking targets.

Massacre
  • No longer gains bonus damage from knock immune targets.
  • No longer refreshes bleeds.
  • Increased the base damage of Massacre to compensate for its bonus damage on knock immune targets loss.
  • Slightly increased to cost of Massacre to bring it in line with its new damage.
  • Massacre's Bloody Mess advantage now applies to base damage and should now be a noticeable increase in damage. Bloody Mess also works when the target is affected by Deep Wound.

Bite
  • No longer applies Bleed on full charge.
  • Damage lowered.
  • On Full Charge: Ruptures all bleeds and applies a hot on you for every bleed ruptured.
  • Bleed chance increases with rank of the power.
  • Furor Venenum: No longer applies Rage. Instead applies and refreshes Furious if your target is bleeding. All other aspects of this advantage remain unchanged.
  • New Advantage: Rabies. Gives bite a 20% chance to apply poison. On at least half charge on a Poisoned Target spreads the poison to up to 5 nearby targets and refreshes all poison stacks.
  • New Advantage: Scent of Blood. Similar to Rabies, spreads Bleeds to nearby targets and refreshes its duration.

Frenzy
  • New Advantage: Poison Tipped Claws. Gives Frenzy a 10% chance to apply Poison with the first two hits, and a 25% chance for finishing the combo. This chance is doubled if your are Enraged.
  • Fear Sense advantage: Now has an additional 25% to apply Furious.

Resurgence
  • Heal is now percentage based, cannot crit and does not scale with anything.
  • Now buffs your Max HP for 15 seconds.
  • Evanescent Emergence Advantage: No longer applies Rage. Instead applies one stack of Furious and refreshes all existing stacks. All other aspects of this advantage remain the same.

Pestilence
  • Now buffs Toxic and Slashing damage.
  • Debuffs slashing resistance on enemies by 2% for every one of your bleeds on them.
  • Damage dealt by this power no longer scales with any of your damage bonuses and can no longer crit.
  • Damage dealt by this power now ignores half of shields and half of resistance.

Aspect of the Bestial
  • Can now proc when you apply Bleed or Poison.
  • Now has an internal cooldown of 4 seconds before it can apply a new stack of rage.

Venomous Breath
  • Now has a 15% chance to apply Poison.
  • Infectious Bile: Now increases your chance to apply poison to 50% if the target is bleeding.
  • Infectious Bile: Increased cost to 2 advantage points.

Other
  • Slightly increased the cost of Dragon Claws to bring its cost in line with its effect.
  • Slightly increased the cost of Devour Essence to bring its cost in line with its effect.
  • Slightly increased the damage on Toxic Rocket and renamed the power to state that it's a Mark 3.
  • Fixed a bug where Aggressor was not granting Rage stacks when using Aspect of the Bestial.
  • Added Spirit Wolves pet costume option to Command Animals.

Misc
  • Fixed the descriptions for the Cosmic secondaries to state what type of mod they can use.
  • The Aurum pack has been discontinued. Moved the Aurum offense items to the Collector store.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    Too many mobs have the ability to turn travel powers off in this event.
  • Options
    zedvonkatmahlzedvonkatmahl Posts: 11 Arc User
    draogn said:

Too many mobs have the ability to turn travel powers off in this event.

I agree. Too much travel disable, too much hold, too much knockaround.

Also, the auras are Bind on Pickup instead of Bind to Account on Pickup.
  • Options
    It would be nice if the auras in the event vendor were boa rather then bop. This event is tedious enough with out it being unfriendly for alts.
  • Options
    draogn said:

It would be nice if the auras in the event vendor were boa rather then bop. This event is tedious enough with out it being unfriendly for alts.

The Halloween event they started out as Bind on Pickup, but the people complained and the devs changed them to Bind to Account on Pickup.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Gravity Driver is also in the Collector Store now (Purple Vouncher Special Items)

Loving the new Beastial Power's animations! they are very unique! NEAT ICONS TOO!
    Special Love for the Antagonize, i wasn't expecting we will get a new block neither it will have awesome animation-effect! you can make it fit on a Boxer!

However, I feel the Prices in the Vendor are once again ridiculous

The chainsaw bracers/claws are freaking BRUTAL! HECK YEAAAAAAAAAH!
    Those little dagger weapon skins feel a little Random,​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    xacchaeusxacchaeus Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    nevermind, read the press release
  • Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    *Slightly increased the cost of Dragon Claws to bring its cost in line with its effect.
    Was this necessary?
  • Options

As usual, vendor prices are just absurdly grindy. Seriously, every single player hates it. It not encouraging more play, it's encouraging more 'why bother'?'

This. 150%
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I really hope they change them to BoA. Guess I'll hold of buying any and hope the devs listen this time as well.

draogn said:

The Halloween event they started out as Bind on Pickup, but the people complained and the devs changed them to Bind to Account on Pickup.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options

I really hope they change them to BoA. Guess I'll hold of buying any and hope the devs listen this time as well.

draogn said:

I was really hoping to bank a couple auras, but if they aren't Bind to Account, there's no point.
    I do not want auras that bind to character. It's nor possible to use them on future characters.
  • Options
    organicmuhyorganicmuhy Posts: 18 Arc User
    Please make the auras bind to account...
  • Options
    kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    The reset timer is not showing up when the Colossus is defeated or when time runs out.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    If you do every daily for two weeks, you end up with between 650-700 Elysium Coins, which is enough to get one big item, and maybe one small one (or nothing else). Most players cannot log in and actually play that much.

This is just too stingy for an event.

Much like Foxbatcon, you've got to up the drop rate significantly.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I'm content with the new bestial powers even though Thrash looks a little silly. The prices of the items in Event Vendor is too high that will most likely burnout a lot of players. I suspect that this event will be an annual one, yes?

By the way, I noticed that the Floating Rocks Aura isn't listed. Is it a drop from the colossi open missions?
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    It'd be super if there was an official video showcasing all of the things in the lockbox. It doesn't even have to be anything fancy. A video showcasing all of the event items would be super too. You know, putting effort into hyping your own new stuff.

Instead of making a new AT, the Savage could have just been given a choice between Regen and Pesti plus a few other tweaks. They're both basically the same with different passives. What's the point in making new ATs if they're basically the same as already existing ones? It's not like there's a shortage of powers / sets that have never been in an AT. I guess that would require actually looking at sets not called "bestial".

Hard to be excited about anything that launches with so many bug, is grindy, has that taint, and/or is more flipping bestial crap.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    Imo, the web pack doesn't have nearly the same value as the Aurum pack. Taking the pieces from the aurum pack and putting them in your gamble shop is pretty low.
  • Options
    eviltwintwoeviltwintwo Posts: 351 Arc User
    sterga said:

Instead of making a new AT, the Savage could have just been given a choice between Regen and Pesti plus a few other tweaks. They're both basically the same with different passives. What's the point in making new ATs if they're basically the same as already existing ones? It's not like there's a shortage of powers / sets that have never been in an AT. I guess that would require actually looking at sets not called "bestial".

After looking at them I can see what you mean. And I was going to complain about them getting their energy unlock 10 levels earlier than the other AT's, until I realized that was a typo and not an ordering error.
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Did we have to make it so unfriendly to solo play?​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    dirtydwarf68dirtydwarf68 Posts: 44 Arc User
    So has anyone compared resurgence before and after? It does not scale with anything now i see.
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Also, it seems none of the knocks from the mobs in this are applying Knock Resistance stacks. So that means they can chain-knock us indefinitely. Lovely.

#hateknockspam​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    kallethen said:

Also, it seems none of the knocks from the mobs in this are applying Knock Resistance stacks. So that means they can chain-knock us indefinitely. Lovely.

#hateknockspam​​

Wow, that does sound bad. Horrible, even.
  • Options
    royalflvshroyalflvsh Posts: 165 Arc User
    Yeah, but at rank 3, Resurgence heals 100 percent of your health and gives you 1200 temporary hp. And if you have Regeneration, it still increases your healing rate temporarily. Not to shabby. It just doesn't crit anymore. Big deal.
  • Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User

draogn said:

I was really hoping to bank a couple auras, but if they aren't Bind to Account, there's no point.
    I do not want auras that bind to character. It's nor possible to use them on future characters.
    I'm still waiting for them to make Drifter Store Aura's BoA... I remember them claiming to have at one point but they are STILL BoP (character)... ALL Aura's should be BoA (with the understandable exception of Legacy Aura's, but honestly even those wouldn't be a huge issue if they were BoA)

Yeah, but at rank 3, Resurgence heals 100 percent of your health and gives you 1200 temporary hp. And if you have Regeneration, it still increases your healing rate temporarily. Not to shabby. It just doesn't crit anymore. Big deal.

And for those who go R2+Evenescent Emergence it heals 75% of your health (don't know the Max HP bonus off the top of my head), and gives you Furious instead of Enraged... All this really means is that those who take R2+EE can't instant heal to full from next to dead anymore, but 75% heal is still significant enough that it WILL save you from the brink of death and add in the bonus HP buff and you've basically got the same giant heal you had before... just no more crits... (Honestly it was a bit absurd that I would get 18-20k resurgence crits on my fire Imp when she only has about 8k health to begin with...)
    kaizerin said:

New Power: Eviscerate

Tier 3 Bestial

Free to freeform players

• On Tap: Refreshes all bleeds on the target.
    • On Full Charge: Ruptures all bleeds, applying Deep Wound for every one ruptured. Deep Wound is a dot that snares, ignores shielding, dodge and half of resistance. You cannot apply any bleeds while your deep wounds are on a target.
    • Advantage: Messy. Refreshes the duration of the Shredded debuff.

Massacre
    • No longer gains bonus damage from knock immune targets.
    • No longer refreshes bleeds.
    • Increased the base damage of Massacre to compensate for its bonus damage on knock immune targets loss.
    • Slightly increased to cost of Massacre to bring it in line with its new damage.
    • Massacre's Bloody Mess advantage now applies to base damage and should now be a noticeable increase in damage. Bloody Mess also works when the target is affected by Deep Wound.

Bite
    • No longer applies Bleed on full charge.
    • Damage lowered.
    • On Full Charge: Ruptures all bleeds and applies a hot on you for every bleed ruptured.
    • Bleed chance increases with rank of the power.
    • Furor Venenum: No longer applies Rage. Instead applies and refreshes Furious if your target is bleeding. All other aspects of this advantage remain unchanged.
    • New Advantage: Rabies. Gives bite a 20% chance to apply poison. On at least half charge on a Poisoned Target spreads the poison to up to 5 nearby targets and refreshes all poison stacks.
    • New Advantage: Scent of Blood. Similar to Rabies, spreads Bleeds to nearby targets and refreshes its duration.
    ​​
    Eviscerate does NOT refrest bleeds on tap, it consumes them for zero benefit.

Bite with Rabiess does NOT refrest Poisons on atleast half charge unless it hit's a second target to spread poisons to

Bite with Scent of Blood just like Rabies does NOT refresh Bleeds unless it hits a second target to spread bleeds to

Massacre did NOT need it's Bleed refresh removed... If you honestly believe that it did, then at the very least add it back as a special advantage. The other nerfs to Massacre were needed, but this one was not. The Bleed Refresh was a nice utility, Honestly I'd be happy spending 2 advatage points on Massacre to have it refresh bleeds again.

^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User
    I'm not seeing it in the release note, but why does Condemn, a tier 2 power, now have a recharge of ONE MINUTE? Defile is far more dangerous an attack, and has no appreciable recharge time.​​
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    The auras on the event vendor are bound on character!
    TAKES THIS DISGUSTING Bound on character away from me, im not wasting time to get them if I cannot share them account wide

Also the Horror's knocks hasn't been updated with on alert changes
    I'm not seeing it in the release note, but why does Condemn, a tier 2 power, now have a recharge of ONE MINUTE? Defile is far more dangerous an attack, and has no appreciable recharge time.

It's a Bug
    Unfortunately we will have to wait 1 week for it to be fixed​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User

As usual, vendor prices are just absurdly grindy. Seriously, every single player hates it. It not encouraging more play, it's encouraging more 'why bother'?'

This. 150%
    Comes down to, How bad do you want it? your choice.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    elsaudelsaud Posts: 5 Arc User
    kallethen said:

Did we have to make it so unfriendly to solo play?​​

This ^^
  • Options
    elsaudelsaud Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    kallethen said:

#hateknockspam​​

I've gone "Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock, Dead" too many times to ever call this event enjoyable. I give it a 4/10. Eliminate the knock and NttG Spam, improve rewards/lower prices, make the auras BtAoP, and make it more solo-friendly, and I'll up the score
  • Options
    mrinfinitummrinfinitum Posts: 59 Arc User
    avianos said:

Also the Horror's knocks hasn't been updated with on alert changes

I'm not seeing it in the release note, but why does Condemn, a tier 2 power, now have a recharge of ONE MINUTE? Defile is far more dangerous an attack, and has no appreciable recharge time.

It's a Bug

Unfortunately we will have to wait 1 week for it to be fixed​​

SO, do we KNOW it will be fixed within the week? The Condemn Bug? For my lower (just hit 20th before shutdown for Fix) FreeForm Infernal Supernatural/Toxic remake realizing not ONLY is BUG: Condemn has a cooldown, but also that it shares that cooldown to my healing patches???
  • Options
    New Power: Antagonize
    Block
    Free to freeform players
    When struck by an attack from more than 20ft away, you gain the Antagonized buff which increases your speed and knock resistance.
    When struck by an attack from less than 20ft, applies Cornered. Cornered gives you a 5% resistance buff (this resistance buff is the same as a resistance buff from a passive power) and increases your knock resistance by 25%. Can stack up to 3 times and lasts 10 seconds.
    Advantage: Quills. Gives Antagonize a 15% chance to apply Bleed or Poison to nearby attacking targets.

Got a question about this. What happens when you are getting attacked by mobs from both ranges? I assume the knock resist caps at 3 stacks, but do you get both the speed buff and the resist buff or is there a priority b/t the two?
  • Options

elsaud said:

kallethen said:

#hateknockspam​​

I've gone "Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock, Dead" too many times to ever call this event enjoyable. I give it a 4/10. Eliminate the knock and NttG Spam, improve rewards/lower prices, make the auras BtAoP, and make it more solo-friendly, and I'll up the score
    +1

Seriously, stop using knocks as a source of artificial difficulty. It was tiresome with Harmon Labs. It's still tiresome.
    I've found most events fun, even if I found them grindy in the long run. This one could be fun, if the prices weren't so high or if there was a way to get coins at an okay rate outside of dailies. Then comes the CONSTANT knockaround. CONSTANT. Even on my characters who have the feeble attempts at being control resistant, since CO is bad about control resist. It's not quite so bad on the worms, but the horrors... if you don't have a team or build that can take those out in a second, you're flying all over the place. This just results in teams wiping over and over again and giving up cause no one can kill the portal.
  • Options
    This Emergency patched Fixed Condemn~​​
  • Options
    atlasthesahuaginatlasthesahuagin Posts: 5 Arc User
    In total: all of these items combined together off the new store cost 9,900 Elysium coins
    Doing the farming math. For two weeks, you get 45 coins per full runs of the 3 missions (not counting extras off the collosi)
    14 x 45 = 630 coins for just only one character. Only one character to get only a single top item
    Or with the top amount you get off a colossi: 14 x 52 = 728
    9900 / 728 = 13.5 .. rounding to 14. Requires 14 characters, doing full runs. For 14 days, waiting 20 hours between all of them
    And this is not counting if players want multiples of the auras in which for some reason they are strictly bound on purchase and not, say, account bound like every other auras?
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    Mandatory request to make Loyal sidekicks and henchmen Bound to Account.​​