test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Appraisal needed: Costume Unlocks

grimvanegrimvane Posts: 49 Arc User
I'm not really into the trading scene and I haven't been around often enough to really know much about the economy.

I'd like to trade:
Kigatilik Head
Jack Fool Mask
Sword*
Pride*
Cradle of Contagion*
Fever Blades* X2
Lightning Bolter*
Energy SMG*

*These are all old crafted CU's/Power Replacers.

I'm not interested in squeezing every last G out of this stuff. I don't want to haggle or spend time hawking items in zone chat. Any idea if those old CU's have any value?

Comments

• Options
    morigosamorigosa Posts: 710 Arc User
    I see people selling Kigatilik Head for up to around 3000g, and Jack Fool Mask for about 800g. Cut a quarter to a third off those prices if you just want to sell it now; you can also check the AH and just toss them up for something that'll sell in a few days.

The power replacers, by contrast, I don't have a good handle on market value for them - they're so incredibly rare these days that you just don't see them being sold. I wouldn't let any of them go for less than about 600G, and they're probably worth anywhere from two to ten times that much. Hopefully someone else can help you get a more accurate guess on the market value for those.

You may actually have better luck trying to sell them in the forums here, especially if you can copy a character to the PTR and verify what costume piece each one unlocks - these are all old pieces, so Kaizerin's list should have images for all of them; just a matter of figuring out which one unlocks what.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    The price of Kigatilik's head is dropping quite a bit now, since it still drops from Kiga in fights, and it is available to buy through GCR. I saw it on AH yesterday for only 1500 G, while I was trying to figure out how much to sell mine for. In the Kiga fight I did yesterday, two of us (out of 50) got Kiga heads.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    From top to bottom.
    1-1.5K
    300-500G
    600-800G
    600-800G
    300-500G
    300-400G each
    700-1K
    300-450G

Based on how often they come about and what they usually sell for.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • Options
    grimvanegrimvane Posts: 49 Arc User
    notyuu said:

From top to bottom.
    1-1.5K
    300-500G
    600-800G
    600-800G
    300-500G
    300-400G each
    700-1K
    300-450G

Based on how often they come about and what they usually sell for.

Very cool, thanks for the input everybody.