test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dust Devil, Ball Lightning & Fire Snake don't trigger Concentration/Chilled Form

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited May 2016 in Gameplay Bugs
I believe now with the power revamp/fix, those power need to get the SAME threatment as Wall of Ice which now triggers Concentration/Chilled Form

Despite the fact that those powers are tagged as Ranged AoE attacks, they NEVER trigger their Ranged forms and on top of that they cost too much (im looking at you Dust Devil, my Wind DPS already have Energy issues due to the lacklusting Wind Reverbation)

Fire Snake was updated to be like Wall of Ice, with a Force target to activate, but despite that it never got

Something interesting, in the description you see that
Dust Devil is marked as Ranged AoE Damage
but
Fire Snake, Wall of Ice & Ball of Lighting are marked as Ranged AoE

so, in conclusion only Wall of Ice is triggering the forms correctly

It would be a great quality of life if those got fixed, the Projectiles powerframes need more added details and updates

Did i mention how horrible Dust Devil is for Wind Reverbation energy managment?​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on

Comments

• Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    avianos said:

Did i mention how horrible Dust Devil is for Wind Reverbation energy managment?​​

Wind Reverb triggers on Repel, Dust Devil doesn't Repel, so It doesn't trigger Wind Reverb, however, triggering Concentration could help.

Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    rtma wrote: »
    Wind Reverb triggers on Repel, Dust Devil doesn't Repel, so It doesn't trigger Wind Reverb, however, triggering Concentration could help.

Thats not what i meant, I KNOW What triggers Wind Reverb, what i mean is the Dust Devil is horrible energy hungry power for the wind powerframe​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    avianos said:

Thats not what i meant, I KNOW What triggers Wind Reverb, what i mean is the Dust Devil is horrible energy hungry power for the wind powerframe​​

Sounds like we need some more Power reviews. o.3.o

Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    rtma wrote: »
    Sounds like we need some more Power reviews. o.3.o

BIG TIMES! onion-32.gif​​