test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Aura Suggestion] Floating Crystals - Taken from the Fractal Aegis Ultimate

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited May 2016 in Suggestions Box
We could use more Floating Elements auras

Fractal Aegis has a really unique visual in the form of Ice Crystals (which I feel they go in waste for such Ultimate, a 100% Tanking Ultimate) and EH taking an ultimate for a 10 seconds visual aura is not the best desicion
2PGlD8v.gif
My Magic Marionette, Fienpoe, showing the Aura effect

Take a look at those Crystals by yourself

Those visual have Potential and qualifications to be Auras
Have the MAX amount of Crystals floating around your charactes, They can be used for Elemental and Mysticism themes, whatever the players' theme desire

Making Power Chord's music visuals into auras was a nice decision, i'm hoping this Ultimate visuals can also be use for the costumization aspect​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on

Comments

• Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    I'd love that... this would be one of the few aura's I'd actually get multiples of too...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    UPDATE: Added Picture-GIF of the effect for the people who don't know what the visuals of the ultimate are

DEVs please, consider this idea! The aura has a LOT of potential
    Put it in Z-store, Qstore, Drifter Store, Lockbox vendor, I dont care I will get MULTIPLES
    raighn wrote: »
    I'd love that... this would be one of the few aura's I'd actually get multiples of too...

I'm with you, I have MULTIPLES CHARACTERS who can use it :D
    My Elemental Mage, my Ice Shaman, my Mana Goddess, my Summoner, my Wizard Cat, my Warlock, my Druid! SO MANY IDEAS​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    Yes to the crystals.