test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Suggestion] Please Grant inborn tenacity to people who have LTS

alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
Please Grant inborn tenacity to people who have LTS,because i think people who have paid for LTS should get it aswell,just an sugestion

Comments

• waybig#9760 waybig Posts: 76 Arc User
    Well i'm LTS and yes that's a good suggestion
  • ironman12348ironman12348 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I think it'd be cool to have a promo giveaway of Inborn and the other passive devices so all the players who missed it will have some neat stuff. Cooler than discriminating silvers even more.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I vaguely remember having heard of this before.... what is it?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • I vaguely remember having heard of this before.... what is it?

http://web.archive.org/web/20130817062516/http://champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Inborn_Tenacity

that's what it was back when there were multiple types of damage resist - i don't know what effect it has now because the new wiki has absolutely no info on it at all; not even so much as a placeholder page​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User

It provides a static +5% damage resistance vs all types
    When your health drops to 25% or less, it has a 12.5% chance to grant the user +150% damage resistance for 10 seconds.
    this effect can stack...but it's rare to have it do so.
    The aura it used to apply on equip has been removed and made into a sperate aura.

Source: I have the bloomin thing

In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • my tank would love that...too bad it's almost impossible to find nowadays

but then, that's the whole point of this thread​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    and it was one of the old pre-order bonuses?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Considering the devices my tank uses, I don't think this would be one of them, because I have five good devices in tray.

Some of my squishies could really benefit, though.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • rosetyler51rosetyler51 Posts: 21 Arc User
    How about a legacy event? Put a lot of items that no longer drop ingame inside the event store or Star Trek Online has this thing called a Delta Recruit event. You create a character and play them while taking care of a few bonus objectives for rewards that are account wide.

Ingame reason for an event like this? Your character was a nemesis or maybe a former henchman for a nemesis and they have been turned into an stool pigeon for the good guys. Do your classic champions heroics and a little bit more for rewards. The other version could be Viboria (pretty sure I mis-spelled that) Bay survivor, you saw the end of the world, came back, and now you want to fix it. When the standard questline sends you back to that event you get a small blurb or two about how you messed up and still failed or maybe you lessen the damage the fallen angel did.
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    notyuu said:

It provides a static +5% damage resistance vs all types
    When your health drops to 25% or less, it has a 12.5% chance to grant the user +150% damage resistance for 10 seconds.
    this effect can stack...but it's rare to have it do so.
    The aura it used to apply on equip has been removed and made into a sperate aura.

Source: I have the bloomin thing

You may want to re-read that again... it still specifies physical damage resistance for the +5%, not all damage types... so Crushing, Piercing, Slashing, & Bleed... the situational bonus is all types though...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    raighn said:

You may want to re-read that again... it still specifies physical damage resistance for the +5%, not all damage types... so Crushing, Piercing, Slashing, & Bleed... the situational bonus is all types though...

It's buggy, the effect lasts for 10 seconds, despite saying it's only meant to last 9, it can stack, despite it not being meant to and it effects all damage, but not to 5%... lets jt saya lot of data poking went into finding out that pshyical is 5% non phsyical is boosted by 3.5% and the reductions are smei-flat, if you have more than 100% resistance the 5/3.5% resistancce is calucated as flat, if you have less it works on the normal DR curve...

tl;dr like pretty much all the pre-order bonus devices, it's buggy preformance doens't match the tooltip.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I support this suggestion.

It might be also be a good device in Z-store or Q-store for those non-LTS. Even if it will be quite expensive.
    Post edited by chaosdrgnz43 on
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    it was a preorder item for gamestop BestBuy i believe. impossible to get now since you would have to put the code in on the old cryptic page. if you had this code you would have it available to all your toons.

https://secure.crypticstudios.com/champions/keys/enter/ that is where you put in old codes, we have a link on the wiki page
    oh look i searched champions online on ebay, look what i found, a best buy preorder box :)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/PC-Game-Champions-Online-Atari-/360795267162?hash=item540112e05a:g:hq8AAOSw-W5UymJs

that's what it was back when there were multiple types of damage resist - i don't know what effect it has now because the new wiki has absolutely no info on it at all; not even so much as a placeholder page​​

In regards to it not being on the new wiki.
    the old wiki had many more working on it and we had a much larger population then. If you want something in the wiki put it there :). ingame mail me (@jasinblazing ) or @ravenforce or @markofthelexicon to get an account

• rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    Fix it, THEN consider giving it.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    But then... It's kinda cheat after all if F2P players couldn't compete with P2P. The last thing we need is to make them superior in battle - i.e. another sub/lts brand. If make it sellable via Q/drift/recog store that would be OK.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited May 2016

But then... It's kinda cheat after all if F2P players couldn't compete with P2P. The last thing we need is to make them superior in battle - i.e. another sub/lts brand. If make it sellable via Q/drift/recog store that would be OK.

eh? what other things do sub/lts players have that makes silver players less competitive? I wanna know so I can get them!